More Distractions

Oh, I am.

I fully expect “no lube” to be part of the reaction.

and absolutely without the goddamn common courtesy of a reach around

1 Like

I’m preparing for the dueling banjos scene in Deliverance

Sounding like tomorrow could be the announcement

Ready to get this over with. What makes you think tomorrow?

m[quote=“Col.SphinxDrummond, post:1, topic:65, full:true”]
DeShields and Laureano with their takes on the scandal.

[/quote]

maybe mlb (akaYannkees)

if aj goes for a year who takes over

Shocking. Two former Astros deemed not good enough for them that play for rival teams in the same division. Shocking, I say.

Didn’t they say all this weeks ago?

Yes. Old comments we obliterated on the old site.

La loca’s posting shit from three months ago.

And yet, this team receives plaudits and never will pay a price for the havoc wrecked

Welp, Navin’s intel was accurate. Fuck.

I am livid. This is ridiculous. “Make an example to deter?” Fuck.

Are the Astros going to silently accept this?

For the record (per tags):
Astros punishment from MLB:

• Jeff Luhnow, president of baseball ops and GM, and manager AJ Hinch suspended one year without pay.
  • Fined $5,000,000
  • Astros forfeit first and second round selections in the 2020 and 2021 First-Year Player Drafts.

Yes.

What options do they have?

Litigation. Public comments expressing outrage. Pointing out arbitrary and capricious one-sided punishment.

Crane should speak up, innocent or not.

1 Like

Let’s see if I have this right: The Yankees are discovered to have used a sign-stealing scheme involving a live TV feed and relay of signs to the hitter via 'Fitbit" wrist worn electronic device. The Yankees are fined and quietly admonished by MLB.

The Astros are discovered to have a similar system except the signs are relayed to the hitter via a less sophisticated “bang the can” method. MLB levied historic penalties very publicly. However, the acknowledged ring-leader, now with the Red Sox organization, will not suffer sanction.

Is that about it?