MLB Opening Day 2022

There might not be anything in the world I hate more than flip flops and I mean anything

2 Likes

Flip flops have straps.

Flip flops and shower sandals are two totally different things. And they serve different purposes. You wear flip flops to the grocery store or the mall, and you wear shower sandals to the airport or the court house.

4 Likes

MTG in flip-flops?

What about the Dutch?

2 Likes

Weird – MLB app and Astros website still show 8:38 pm CT tonight.

This is what I’ve been doing for several seasons now. So $130 once for MLB.tv plus whatever the VPN costs, I think it’s $50 for two years.

You just have to be sure to set your VPN to a city where the Astros aren’t playing, otherwise you get blocked there too. And with mlb.tv you don’t get the Astros pre-game and post-game shows.

Though last year it seemed like MLB was getting wise and sometimes the VPN spoof wouldn’t work.

1 Like

Tip for anyone with T-Mobile, act within next new few days and you can get a mlb.tv subscription for free.

Yep, I took advantage of that myself.
2nd year in a row they’ve offered it.

Also, since they merged, it’s available to Sprint customers as well.

Yeah the T mobile thing is pretty sweet.

I’m still blacked out here (no vpn) but we have direct tv so I watch most games there.

It is nice to be able to check in on late inning no hit bids and on vacation to use it for Astros games.

The RSN issue is interesting, if you’re the type of masochist who likes to mix sports and economics.

They do hard work in those shoes. Probably very rare now, but lived in the Netherlands 5 years.

If you have ATTSportsNet through DirecTV, you can also stream via the ATTSportsNet app

Yep, use that quite a bit too on the ipad.

Btw Hallmark and the murder shows are a big player in my wife’s rotation too.

I can tell you one thing: that big city boyfriend is not good enough for her. She needs open her eyes and see that the handsome small town carpenter won’t take her for granted.

3 Likes

And if it’s Christmas, your name is Holly, and you meet a man named “Nick”…he’s the real Santa Claus.

2 Likes

Please take this discussion to the Hallmark Channel thread in Beer and Queso.

1 Like

Does the app work out of market, so if you are traveling you can watch?

I thought Holly is the hardworking girl in the city that goes back to her small home town for Christmas and falls in love with the recently widowed guy?

Nope.

If you’re out of whatever ATT SNs home area is it’ll be blacked out.