MLB Opening Day 2022

In the US, yes

It’s worked for me I’m the past.

The app will work but when you try to watch an Astros game it’ll say not available.

At least that is what it says when I’ve tried it in Colorado.

Other parts of the US might be different.

Hmmm…I’ll have to check that out. I subscribed to MLB.TV, in order to watch internationally, and typically used that. But I’m pretty sure I was able to get the ATT app to work, and watched one game on that and a different one on MLB.

You’re old… But not THAT old buddy.

2 Likes

You’re both right.

1 Like

Gotta say, I thoroughly enjoyed the conversation with Joey Votto while playing defense this past half-inning. Not sure it would work as a regular thing but Votto was a good sport.

Whenever I see my (beautiful, smart, accomplished) wife watching that crap, I ask her, “is this the one where she upgrades her perfectly fine boyfriend or the one where she reconnects with the old high school flame?” The inevitable eye-roll is worth the price of admission every time.

Last night when I connected my VPN in Florida or Seattle, I was getting the blackout message. I tried Manchester England and got through and was able to watch the game.

Wrong thread.

Devers 2 run bomb off Cole, 2-0 Sox after 2 batters.

eta: Followed by Bogaerts drilling a long single off the LF wall (Gallo was deep and the ball was a rocket) and a JD Martinez RBI 2B down the RF line. He settled down after that. 3-0 Sox bottom 1

1 Like

Just hate to see that.

3 Likes

Tragic

For Pete’s sake!

Rizzo, sloppy seconds after Freeman jilted NYY, tied it with a two-run homer.

ETA: not tied, I guess. I missed run 3.

Not since McGwire ‘98 have I seen anyone hit as many low line drive homers as Stanton.

Former Stro farmhand Jonathan Arauz scores from 2nd on a Bogaerts single in the top 10. 5-4 Sox

Dale duro, pana!

1 Like

Wild finish in the White Sox/Tigers game.

Hendricks in with a 4-3 lead in the 9th for the save. Gives up a homer to someone I’ve never heard of to tie it, then another hit. 2 outs and Baez hits a long fly to right. RF with his back to the wall has it bounce off his glove but catches it on the fly for out number three.

BUT WAIT! On replay, the ball actually hit the padding right above his glove first.

Umpires review, no catch! Tigers walk it off, 5-4!