MLB Opening Day 2022

There is pretty much no sports channel you can’t get, if you’re willing to pay for it. It goes back to your first point…they only want to pay for the channels they watch and ditch the ones they don’t want.

This is a good stream site if you can watch on your computer. If you use a laptop all you need is an HDMI cable to hook it to your TV. And it is FREE. Using a VPN is always recommeneded. They are quite cheap these days, too, like $5/month.

TMobile and Sprint have a free mlb.tv offer, not sure what else is out there.

That’s like asking why your wife needs three pairs of black shoes that you can’t tell apart. Just don’t.

2 Likes

Ask my ladyfriend or Hudson’s wife, leave us out of it.

That’s a little different.

That went too far.

I only have 4 pairs of black sandals. 3 pairs of black flats, and 2 heels/pumps. They are all different!!

I just realized I was planning to wear a different pair of sandals today. Grr…

Hey, I appreciate a strong shoe game. I even think most men should own more/better shoes than they do, and look ridiculous trying to make the same cheap pair work for everything. But Mrs. Hawk has more shoes than we have DirecTV channels. And we have DirecTV PREMIUM.

In my mid 40s I’m finally gaining an appreciation of quality shoes.

Of course I went much of my life just counting myself lucky to find any shoes in my size. God bless online shopping.

1 Like

I’ve set up a Zoom meeting for 8:30 pm if anyone’s interested. Launch Meeting - Zoom

A few caveats:
I doubt if I can make it through the whole game, even if it is opening day.
I don’t know if my work zoom account still works.
I haven’t decided yet whether I’ll wear the black strapless sandals, or a pair of black pumps.
I’m thawing frozen chili, and will go to the grocery for Fritos.

5 Likes

black strapless sandals, WTF???

Is that not a thing? I was sure that was a thing.

I think they’re called shower slides.

1 Like

Man…those are just “flip flops”

Not if they don’t have the thingy between the toes

Heard about this last night, official now

I fucking hate the West Coast.

3 Likes

At least we’re getting some of them out of the way early.

10:04pm for me. Brutal.

Nap time, boys and girls.