Mihoba Fantasy Baseball League

Ok, thanks. Just wanted to be sure that I wasn’t overlooking something.

I haven’t figured out how to use that yet.

Neither have I. From the little I’ve looked at it, it appears to provide a seasonal comparison and projections of the players you choose to compare.

It looks like there’s something similar (although lacking the star rating for the quality of the matchup) if you go to the day you’re interested in, select “Projected Stats” and then “Today”. It then shows projected points for your lineup for the day. Of course, it projects everybody as 3 to 5 points, so it’s not very useful.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing.

One week in and I’ve got three pitchers on the IL and Buxton is DTD. Of course, that last one is my own damn fault; it’s not like we couldn’t have predicted that.

I think I’ve had three starting pitchers complete a full 5 innings.

One week in and I have no real injuries and suck ass. Hoping my lineup will start hitting the ball.

The operative word for everything so far is one week in.

Why is the Covid IL treated differently than the IL?

My guess is that when the CDC/whoever isolation recommendations changed to 4 days or whatever, the 10-day IL seemed too onerous.

Wow! 194 points in one day for Rainbow Guts. I don’t recall ever see as high of a single day total.

1 Like

I had a pitcher achieve -18 yesterday. I didn’t think that was possible.

When checking the fantasy app makes me say “wait what the fuck,” that kind of thing is normally the reason why. Not this morning. Tip of the cap to Tralfaz on an amazing day.

1 Like

Yes, congrats Tralfaz. I definitly think that might be a record.

Breaking my radio silence to acknowledge the tremendous dogfight happening at the top of the table. I’ve shepherd it for a good chunk, but my inability to build any distance has left me vulnerable to the tremendous run Randy Knorr is on. Rex Bagelman is also one good day away from the mix, and has also held down the top slot for long periods. The battle for the fourth is raging, with perennial champs Ballbreakers, Zach Attack & Dome Foam all battling, and within shouting distance of top three. Less Lakers and Wild Dogs within 100 points as well. This league is not for the faint-hearted. Buckle up boys, gonna be a wild ride home.

3 Likes

I’m loathe to acknowledge it, lest it vanish like the fever dream it most certainly is.

We just got to go out every day and try as hard as we can. Good Lord willin’, we’ll prevail. And if we don’t, you just got to tip your cap to those men in the other dugout.

4 Likes

I’ve found peace in my slide to third place. I don’t have to worry about you (and Devin) jumping me anymore, which I’d been convinced would happen all along. Well-played seasons all around. I don’t envy y’all having to fight each other for first.

2 Likes

“Peace in Mediocrity”

Sounds like the Chicago Cubs

3 Likes

My keepers had mostly aged out so my plan this season was to turn my roster over for new blood. 2/5 of my holdovers were hurt for the early part of the season, leaving the other three to wallow in the pit of hitless failure. I was in 12th place for a while, then crept up to 10th, and that was ok, but somehow some of these guys have started to play so I’ve made it to the middle of the pack. The top 3 have been bashing it all year and are running away with it, but we’re also at the beginning of Jared’s end-of-season kick and I’m sure he’s going to charge in there and bust stuff up by the end. It’s been a good run this season and the managers are better than ever.

2 Likes