Mihoba Fantasy Baseball League

I’m still interested if there are openings.

I’m going to give the two owners today to respond. If they don’t, I’ll share their rosters with you and you can choose the one you prefer. Draft is Sunday at 7 pm central time.

I’ll be ready if needed.

1 Like

Sorry I’m late checking in. Wild Dogs keepers are: Luis Robert, Yordan Alvarez, Will Smith, George Springer and Jose Berrios.

5 Likes

Don’t know if DV or RB has reached out to you, but GBB is out and you are in sir.

Great. Just great. Somebody new to beat me.

1 Like

Do I send my entry fee to DVauthrin or just eliminate the middle man and send it straight to Jared?

2 Likes

Jared is still collecting everyone’s $20.

Welcome aboard. I just sent you a PM with the roster you are taking over. Please announce your five keepers here ASAP.

I’m keeping the 2 Marte’s, O’Neill, Witt Jr., and Cease.

Did you get this?

I’m still showing last year’s complete roster.

Yes, we did. I just checked the draft stuff and your keepers are there.

Good luck this season to everyone.

3 Likes

Shout out to Ron Brand and DVauthrin for both setting up and running the draft. I’m sorry I was only able to attend a few of the rounds but free time comes at a premium these days. Funny, I drafted a couple players while at the ball park, fired a few more players in my queue, and then my phone’s battery died, lol. I didn’t even realize I was low or I’d of fired quite a few more names in. Oh well. Looks like my roster turned out ok except for the later rounds and hell, I didn’t study enough to do well knowing the late round gems anyhow. Nothing posted here so assuming all went off without a hitch. Thanks again to RB & DV for handling.

2 Likes

I second the kudos

The draft was great

Efficient, quick and no hitches.

Thanks for the stress free night

So you’re saying there’s a chance…

A chance until he does a Jedi mind trick and has someone trade the next Babe Ruth and Cy Young to him for a dozen balls and couple of bats.

Thanks for the shout out and to @Ron_Brand for inputting all the keepers on Yahoo this year.

1 Like

I seem to remember a “Matchup Ratings” (or something like that) option on the Yahoo site that give their estimate of each hitter’s matchup against the projected pitcher. But I certainly can’t find it now. Did they hide it somewhere else on the page that I haven’t discovered yet, or did they get rid of it?

It appears to have been replaced by a research assistant function which looks at the entire season only.