Mihoba Fantasy Baseball League

Doesn’t each Ohtani count as one?

Negative.

1 Like

2 for roster purposes but cant have split Ohtani’s was the rule IIRC

2 Likes

With two-way players like Ohtani, currently, their owner keeps one version of them, and the owner is selected as their last pick. If we would like to vote next offseason to change the rule, we can. But for now, you keep one version of the two-way player and the other is the owner’s last pick.

Below is how Jared selected his keepers in 2022.

1 Like

Ah yeah - it’s that ‘last pick’ thing that was throwing me. Thanks.

1 Like

…as contagious as polio…

1 Like

Welcome @Lsswb46 to the league.

3 Likes

Welcome @Lsswb46! I’ve attached some screenshots showing our points scoring. Next season wins for pitchers will be 5 points with quality starts added as a new category for starting pitchers worth 5 additional points. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, @Ron_Brand or @BillyD.

Our keeper deadline is March 19, so please post your five keepers in this thread and select them via the desktop version of your team on Yahoo.

1 Like

Troy and Trent Simmons (@Redstormrising, who took over Idstrosfan’s team) are keeping:

Bobby Witt Jr
Adley Rutschman
Devin Williams
Justin Steele
Luis Castillo

Is this where all the cool kids hang out?

2 Likes

BTW our team is “JR Richard or poorer”. I was considering “Mark Lemongello pops” so maybe next year.

4 Likes

Welcome to the league, @Redstormrising!

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks. Glad to join and looking forward to climbing the ranks! First time doing full season points and pretty excited to see how it goes.

4 Likes

Welcome Gentlemen.

1 Like

The Corpse Killers
Ozzie Albies
Pete Alonzo
Nolan Arenado
Jackson Holliday
Logan Webb

And some not so cool ones too

4 Likes

My team was decimated last year by injuries and sub expectation performances. I kinda wish starting over was an option. Only one of these guys was a keeper from last year’s team, and that was Framber. Oh well.

Houston Grackles

MJ Melendez
Christian Walker
Bryson Scott
Steven Kwan
Framber Valdez

Is the name of their team, Redstormrising? I’m trying to make of list of each team’s keepers so I can prepare who will be draftable.

Troy and Trent’s team name on Yahoo is JR Richard or poorer.

1 Like

Berkman’s Revenge designates the following players as keepers:

• Freddie Freeman
  • Austin Riley
  • Marcus Semien
  • Zach Eflin
  • Jesus Luzardo