Mihoba Fantasy Baseball League

I have keepers from 10 of our 14 teams and they have been inputted in Yahoo.

I’m waiting on those from @BillyD, @Tralfaz, @Lsswb46 and @Wilddog

Remember, the deadline to submit them is this Tuesday, March 19.

Also, our draft is Sunday, March 24, taking place online via Yahoo starting at 6:30 PM CDT.

1 Like

Wild Dog Keepers: Yordan Luis Robert Royce Lewis Spencer Strider Pablo Lopez

1 Like

Thanks, Dale. I’ve inputted your keepers on Yahoo also.

Rainbow Guts keepers-

Corbin Carrol
Kyle Tucker
Corey Seager
CJ Abrams
Mike Trout

Thanks!

Looking like:

Guerrero Jr
Bichette
Bregman
Glasnow
Skubal

Only waiting on keepers from @Lsswb46.

If some non-keeper hits 30 homers in Seoul, can I draft him on Sunday and get his stats?

Freddy Got Springered
Xander Bogaerts
George Springer
TJ Friedl
Freddy Peralta
Sonny Gray

All keepers have been received and inputted on Yahoo. If you use the desktop version of the league and click on draft results under the draft tab you can see the results and draft order for this Sunday’s draft.

Using the Yahoo Fantasy app, if you go to the players tab and search for any of your keepers, they should have your name next to them instead of FA.

I look forward to seeing everyone for our online draft through Yahoo this Sunday, March 24, at 6:30 PM CDT.

2 Likes

Quick reminder for the new owners:

Ohtani (SP) will be available to be drafted but will actually be Randy Knorr Fan Club’s 25th and final pick, per the long-standing Ohtani rules.

So if you’re tempted to park him on your IL all year, too bad! That privilege is mine alone / make me offer!

Ohtani the pitcher is not in the draftable player pool. I’ve already placed him in your 25th round spot.

1 Like

I’m keeping Jackson Chourio and not Bryson Stott.

1 Like

Oh snap!

1 Like

DV is a bad man!

3 Likes

I’ve updated your keepers accordingly.

Reminder: Our online draft through Yahoo is tomorrow, March 24, at 6:30 PM CDT. Looking forward to seeing everyone there. If you have any trouble logging in or are running late please text me at 832-495-8382, PM me here or email me at davidv2001@yahoo.com. Good luck to everyone.

Also, the draft order for every round is:

1. Doyce
  2. Sphinx
  3. Duman
  4. Troy and Trent (redstormrising)
  5. Neil
  6. Chase (lsswb46)
  7. Austro
  8. Wilddog
  9. Moriarty
  10. Me
  11. Tralfaz
  12. Knoxbanedoodle
  13. Ron Brand
  14. BillyD
5 Likes

Damn. I knew I had a rough year but I guess I forgot I finished dead last. Hope springs eternal I guess

2 Likes

Being behind me is quite an accomplishment.

Sounds good, thank you for keeping us updated!

1 Like

You’re very welcome.