Mihoba Fantasy Baseball League

I’m in mountain time which hurts during the week but helps on a Sunday.

I’ll just plan on whatever works for the most people.

Done.

Nevermind…I was looking at this Sunday instead of next Sunday’s (3/26) schedule. Looking much better for it now that I’m looking at correct date. Later the better for me but whenever is best for the most is cool with me.

7 central works for me.

7 central is ok for me, but I may be distracted watching the end of whatever regional final is on. Of course, there’s plenty of evidence that a distracted austro might draft better than one that is paying attention.

2 Likes

I’m good with any schedule.

Good either way, but 7p is best.

I have another draft at 2pm Central so moving it later would work for me, earlier not so much.

I am good with any of the times proposed

Based on the responses, we will draft at 7 PM central on Sunday, March 26.

3 Likes

And after a mad scramble to finish draft prep before 7:00, I check the thread and realize I put it down for the wrong day on my calendar.

See y’all in a week.

6 Likes

The draft order has been set and keepers inputted on Yahoo. We are all set for this Sunday at 7 PM central time.

Thanks DV!

1 Like

Is there a way to see the current keepers on the Yahoo site?

ETA: Never mind, I was looking at 2022

How much for league entry, does Jared still accept the payment and is Venmo acceptable, this being only the second time I’ve had to pony up?

Sorry for the delay Scotty. $20 entry fee. PayPal please.

Email: jaklewein@skylineforming.com

You can pay now if you like but if you want to hold off no problem. The last couple years everyone has really stepped up and paid within a reasonable time frame when I’ve asked which has been appreciated. Thanks.

1 Like

Good luck to everyone at tonight’s draft. Remember, it starts at 7 PM central time.

Sounds like the draft went well. Glad to hear it. Thanks to DV and RB for making it happen.

Something came up on the home front and I missed my first 4 picks because of it…then missed another later on when I lost connection. I think I read at some point on chat that Yahoo said I had the worst draft, lol. Is what it is. That’s what I get for not doing any pre draft ranking and then letting the computer stick me with 2 injured pitchers of my first 4 picks. It’s funny how not I’m the guy not finding time to do the easy stuff. Probably where others were (life cycle) when I was doing it all and couldn’t understand why everybody wasn’t. Now I need to grind it out…and mostly just have fun. Great thing is that the league does keep me involved in watching baseball when I can and that’s the main thing. Good luck to all this season.

3 Likes

I actually have a hitter or 2 more than I like. Maybe we can trade a hitter for one of your injured pitchers?

If the pitcher will be back for 1/2 or more of the season and you aren’t looking for a star hitter we may be able to work something out.

Look over my roster.

1 Like

You’ll figure out a way to compete regardless of what Yahoo thinks about your draft. I expect nothing less.

I’m obviously going to try my best.

1 Like