Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread

I don’t think he understands the sequencing of time, or logic. He also conveniently forgets that it was a Trump-appointed prosecutor that put Cohen in jail.

Defense attorney defends defendant, news at 11

1 Like

Not understanding, forgetting…it doesn’t really matter to the wingnuts. Sequencing and logic never enters into their thinking.

They’re also missing any shred of self-awareness.

Update in the appeal against Corcoran giving testimony to Jack Smith’s investigation: the appellant judge told Team Trump to get fucked.

In the history of losing, there cannot be any loser more losinger than Trump.

This is going to be a delightful fight.

You realize Cohen didn’t go to jail for solely paying daniels, right? He went to jail for a result of tax evasion that was completely unrelated to trump. There were a number of fraudulent things he did.

I don’t think you have the mental capacity to understand anything that isn’t spoon fed to you to understand.

Thinking on your own, seeing past the bullshit, it really doesn’t enter into liberal snowflake’s thinking.

Facts exist

I’ll spoon feed you the evidence. Read to bottom to see what he pleaded guilty to.

Yes I saw tax evasion and false financial statements to a bank in there just like I said as well. None of that proves Trump paid horseface off to influence the election. Heck, Bill Clinton paid many women off in his day. It’s a political stunt by the Democrats. Take that spoon and go give it back to CNN.

You guys are wasting your time.

2 Likes

Well, I tried to learn to play the violin, but that was REALLY a waste of time.

Everyone is upset because Cohen went to jail for tax evasion and falsifying financials and not solely for paying horseface like the liberal media is pushing. Sorry to disappoint you all.

I also once tried to tell a liberal that the liberal media would lie to them. Now that was a waste of time.

Seriously. WTF?

https://twitter.com/acyn/status/1638696977876795392

1 Like

This may not be the last nail in the coffin, but there can’t be many left to hammer home.

So he takes the Fifth…maybe lies…perhaps goes to jail for Trump…rinse, repeat.

He likely goes to jail whatever his testimony. He directed Bobb to sign the letter he drafted that provided false information to the Feds, which is a crime in and of itself. His only way of avoiding jail is if he was given that false information by someone else, and name names.

Also, this assumes that the Feds don’t already know from where Corcoran got his info/orders. He has previously been ordered to hand over any and all documents pertaining to the case, including his notes on phone calls with Trump.

Of those who have gone to jail for Trump previously: Manafort, Gates, Stone and Cohen, only Cohen did so without expecting a pardon. Manafort and Gates were on a mission from God Putin, so they weren’t going to give up Trump in any case. Cohen spilled the beans when cornered, and still went to jail. Eventually, someone else will refuse to take the fall for Trump.

Meanwhile, don’t believe the stories about Trump looking forward to his perp walk and requesting they handcuff him because it helps his election chances. He is absolutely shitting himself (more than usual).

Wait, I thought he liked how Russia and China were run??? I’m so confused.

2 Likes