Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread

Watch the video and explain why this idiot was guided throughout the capitol building? He should have been arrested on the spot but instead he is led through the capitol.

Fox News - all the way up to and including Rupert Murdoch - is now on record, under oath, admitting to lying to its viewers in order to maintain their patronage. Those lies helped fuel a violent insurrection in which people died.

Fox News is not equivalent to anything other than other far right-wing propaganda outlets like InfoWars.

5 Likes

One “Trump supporter” passed away from a drug overdose. One “Trump supporter” passed away from a stroke. One officer from a heart attack. And another “Trump supporter” was killed by capitol police. Please tell us about the people who died as a result of the BLM and Antifa riots.

There are idiots who compare this to Pearl Harbor or 9/11. Unbelievable.

Let the officers tell you

You are really stupid or disingenuous. This article explains the cops’ actions. How about you explain why all these tourists fought cops, broke windows and threatened lawmakers. You and Tucker never want to go there with your bullshit sympathy for Ashli Babbit and all those other fuckers. You’ll never go there because you’re afraid of reality; Tucker won’t go there cause he knows that’s what you want to hear and he wants your money.

I gave you the facts. You can’t dispute the facts I posted. You are the one that appears to be simple minded. The media called the BLM and Antifa crap “mostly peaceful” because it fit their agenda. The January 6th crap was “deadly.” It’s insulting that some news outlets compared this to Pearl Harbor and 9/11. You are quite narrow minded to not see that but in typical Democrat fashion, you are blinded with what your agenda needs to be.

The “both sides do it” false equivocation is a steaming pile of fly-ridden dog shit.

Some people can’t admit they’re wrong or have been duped :man_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

I’m not sure this “Patriot Moat” will hold water.

I’m glad you are aware of people being duped because you are continuing to be duped the longer you listen to the liberal media. So, since you are aware of it, it should come as no surprise to you.

Should Trump release the Kevin McCarthy blackmail video?

Really couldn’t care less about that

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

In case you missed it from last Sunday:

1 Like

It appears that the legal system has had enough of Trump’s shit. So many things moved against him today that it’s too much to get into in a single post. But, in everything from the E. Jean Carroll lawsuit to Jack Smith’s investigation, judges have considered various motions filed on behalf of Trump, and told his lawyers to get fucked.

Speaking of getting fucked, a former Fox News producer has sued the network for retaliation, various flavors of bigotry and creating a toxic work environment. She worked of Tucker Carlson’s show and, according to her suit, in the back office it’s as racist, sexist and pathetic as you could possibly imagine.

1 Like

Arresting Trump, if it happens, will prove to be the biggest mistake the Democrat party has ever made. I say Democrat party because this whole kangaroo court is Democrat funded and led. 2024 will be a landslide victory for Trump.

The latest rumor is that today’s the day for the indictment(s) to drop, with Individual 1 presenting himself to authorities next week. I should clarify: the NY indictment.

Meanwhile, in south Florida:

Trump would be the first President ever to be arrested for a misdemeanor. That should tell you all you need to know.

I love this argument from Team Trump:

FryMz_cWIAE2SmC

Yes, Cohen is a convicted felon and perjurer. Now, tell me what he was convicted of doing and what was he lying about?

This was part of the fast-moving legal situation yesterday.

The DOJ got a court to order Trump lawyer Corcoran - he who wrote the “nothing to see here” memo about classified documents (but wouldn’t sign it) - to testify to Jack Smith’s grand jury. Team Trump appealed and, yesterday, the appellant judge issued a stay and ordered Trump’s lawyers to respond by midnight.

The appellant judge gave Team Trump just 6 hours to provide its rationale, and said the DOJ had to provide its rebuttal 6 hours after that. Apparently both sides met the deadlines and the decision is now pending from the court.

This bullshit political theatre should be ended right now and Bragg needs put in jail himself.

You realize that everything in that letter was subsequently proven false and Cohen went to jail as a result?