Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread

If he weren’t such a bully, I might feel some pity. That is a screeching display of public cowardice that can hardly be fathomed. He is screaming for somebody, anybody, to SAVE him!

Any other celebrity, let alone public official, would go with something like: “We are eager to expose this partisan prosecution in a court of law. We expect full exoneration.” Instead, he is screaming into the night and threatening public officials left and right. Pure chickenshit.

Also, I am not a lawyer, but isn’t blackmailing a Federal official against the law?

1 Like

Along these lines, some talking heads have suggested that McCarthy’s public instruction to his relevant committee chairs to pull in Bragg and his colleagues for a good coal-hauling constitutes obstruction of justice.

1 Like

While we wait for the indictment to drop (not today, apparently), Grandpa Diaperload is ramping up his rhetoric dangerously close to an outright call for violence.

Fr6XpGMXgAAr0Gx

His calls for protest have gone largely unheeded. I don’t think he even got into double-digits at MAL following his call for an uprising on Tuesday. I hope they have learned their lesson from Jan 6, and realize that they are putting their life and liberty on the line while that fat fuckwit watches them safely on TV.

Also, those who did show up to protest claimed that the lack of numbers was down to there being facial recognition and vaccine trackers deployed by the FBI via Italian satellites that are powered by Jewish space lasers in an effort to sap and impurify all of their precious bodily fluids.

Whatever. If whackadoo conspiracy theories keeps that ignorant butts glued to the couch, I’m all for it.

Ok. Now he’s just calling for violence.

This s not a change. He’s been doing that for two and a half years.

He’s not been on the verge of an indictment before.

He started calling for violence when he lost the 2020 election.

Yes. But this is a specific threat of violence against the specific DA who is about to indict him. This is a whole nother level of reckless stupidity, and likely a federal crime with a sentence multiplier.

OPE POE

1 Like

He is absolutely losing what’s left of his mind.

I’m ok with that.

So much happening in Florida these days.

1 Like

He’s not lying awake at night stressing over this. Not at all.

He’s really trying hard to make that “death and destruction” a thing. This stuff, and the direct threats to Alvin Bragg, are going to make the bail discussion interesting.

I wonder what has been fueling Trump’s 24 hour rage fest…

Oh, hey!

Meanwhile, Corcoran has completed his grand jury testimony in the documents case. Given that it was all done in one morning, I’m guessing that the pleaded the 5th.

This is fun. Here’s a list of all of Trump’s attorneys who have been subpoenaed as a result of their work for him.

1. Michael Cohen (hush payment): convicted felon whose phones were seized April 9, 2018
  2. Rudolph Giuliani (Ukraine, hush payment, Georgia, coup attempt): phones seized in Ukraine investigation April 28, 2021, received subpoena for billing records in fundraising investigation around December 2022
  3. John Eastman (Georgia, coup attempt): communications deemed crime-fraud excepted March 28, 2022; phone seized June 22, 2022
  4. Boris Epshteyn (stolen documents, coup attempt, Georgia): testified in Georgia grand jury; phone seized in September after which he retroactively claimed to have been doing lawyer stuff
  5. Sidney Powell (fraud, coup attempt, Georgia): Subpoenas sent in fraud investigation starting in September 2021; testified before Georgia grand jury; appeared in November subpoena
  6. Jeffrey Clark (coup attempt): May 26 warrant for cloud accounts and phone seized June 22, 2022
  7. Ken Klukowski (coup attempt): May 26 warrant for cloud accounts
  8. Victoria Tensing (Ukraine, coup attempt): Phone seized in Ukraine investigation April 28, 2021, on June and November subpoenas
  9. Brad Carver (Georgia and fake elector): phone contents seized June 22
  10. Jenna Ellis (coup attempt and Georgia): Rudy’s sidekick, censured by CO Bar for tying serial misrepresentations, on June and November subpoenas
  11. Kenneth Cheesbro (fake elector, Georgia): included in June and November subpoenas
  12. Evan Corcoran (stolen documents): testified before grand jury in January, testifies under crime-fraud exception on March 24
  13. Christina Bobb (coup attempt, Georgia, stolen documents): interviewed in October 2022 and appeared before grand jury in January, belatedly asked for testimony in 14. Georgia
  14. Stefan Passantino (coup attempt obstruction and financial): included in November subpoenas, alleged to have discouraged full testimony from Cassidy Hutchinson
  15. Tim Parlatore (stolen documents): appeared before grand jury in December 2022
  16. Jennifer Little (Georgia and stolen documents): ordered to testify under crime-fraud exception
  17. Alina Habba (stolen documents, NYS tax fraud): testified before grand jury in January
  18. Bruce Marks (coup attempt: included in November subpoena
  19. Cleta Mitchell (coup attempt and Georgia): included in November subpoenas
  20. Joshua Findlay (coup attempt: included in June subpoenas
  21. Kurt Olsen (coup attempt): included in November subpoenas
  22. William Olson (coup attempt): included in November subpoenas
  23. Lin Wood (coup attempt): included in November subpoenas
  24. Alex Cannon (coup attempt, financial, stolen documents)
  25. Eric Herschmann (coup attempt, Georgia, financial, stolen documents)
  26. Justin Clark (coup attempt and financial): included June and November subpoenas
  27. Joe DiGenova (coup attempt): included in June and November subpoenas
  28. Greg Jacob (coup attempt): grand jury appearances, including with Executive Privilege waiver
  29. Pat Cipollone (coup attempt): grand jury appearances in summer and - with
    Executive Privilege waiver - December 2
  30. Pat Philbin (coup attempt and stolen documents): grand jury appearances in summer
    and - with Executive Privilege waiver - December 2
  31. Matthew Morgan (coup attempt): included in November subpoenas

Someone just sent actual or fake poison to Alvin Bragg. Presumably they picked his name out of the phone book or something.

1 Like

Speaking of Dan Crenshaw:

I didn’t listen to the whole thing, made it about a minute, but I’ll just say:

Texans can make fun of Texas, and we do, and we deserve it and we know it. This comedian from Queens though…

It would be like me making fun of NYers based on my 12 random weeks there and watching a bunch network TV

1 Like

Part of his act is to roast whatever place he’s in. He is a lot more nuanced at it than most other comics; if you carried on, you’d see.

1 Like

O’Donnell was simmering with rage last night.

1. Arrest Alvin Bragg
  2. ???
  3. Trump is President