Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread

WTF?

https://twitter.com/TristanSnell/status/1617668938158206978?s=20&t=Qbk-ojlzCxXPtqHgVZtR7Q

Iā€™m no tin foil hat guy, but Iā€™m convinced the filthy russkies have some serious kompromat on many U.S. politicians, namely many of those in the QOP.

4 Likes

Itā€™s almost as if a judge in Fulton Co. is, today, deciding if there is any reason not to release the special grand juryā€™s investigation into potential election interference.

Speaking of watching a train wreckā€¦I couldnā€™t help but read about/watch parts of Diamondā€™s memorial service, which went totally off the rails, with Trump shoveling coal as fast as he could. A few highlights:

Her sister, ā€œSilkā€, blamed her sisterā€™s death from the Covid vaccine, despite being staunchly anti-vaxx. Apparently just being around someone who is vaxxed will cause your heart to stop, especially if you have a long history of obesity and out of control high blood pressure. She also went off on forced sterilization and depopulation.

Then Trump spoke:

1. He railed against inflation, high gas prices and open borders,
  2. He said he didnā€™t know about her sister ā€œSilkā€, but offered a ā€œnice to meet you, youā€™re terrificā€
  3. Mentioned how large a crowd he drew for the service,
  4. Complained about how long it lasted,
  5. But praised the valet parking.

It wasā€¦ bizarre.

1 Like

This git is going to be one of two choices for President in 2024, when he should be in a rubber room.

2 Likes
1 Like

To wit:

https://twitter.com/MuellerSheWrote/status/1617933000666411008?s=20&t=4aoOTrty5LocYwcisNwGbw

From what I have heard, special grand jury reports are typically made public and any charges resulting therefore almost always drop simultaneously. Today could be a bad day for ketchup bottlesā€¦

Classified documents found at Mike Penceā€™s home. His lawyers have informed the FBI.

Thereā€™s clearly a systemic problem, but I contrast the actions of Bidenā€™s and Penceā€™s lawyers with Trumpā€™s.

I would think most deceased Presidents would have has their document cache inspected, and those former Presidents with Presidential libraries are probably ā€œcleanā€, but a general inspection for documents among former Presidents and Vice Presidents seems in order.

1 Like

Clearly members of the executive branch play fast and loose with classified documents, because they can. This needs to be fixed. Some of the oneā€™s at Bidenā€™s house were in his garage!

As to Trump, his problem isnā€™t the having of the documents, itā€™s his actions to conceal his possession of them and his actions to stymie the search for them. Basically heā€™s will/should be charged with obstruction.

Yes, Trump should be put in jail because he had classified documents but Biden and Pence are innocent and shouldnā€™t go to jail. Got it.

Or, as Fox News reports itā€¦

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t be surprised at this point to find documents at the homes of certain Congressional committee members. There is clearly a document control problem. I would also assume that too many documents are classified in the first place.

Nobody is suggesting that Trump, Biden, or Pence be jailed for having the documents. It has been suggested that refusal to return such documents, hiding such documents, and claiming to own such documents and use them personally constitutes an obstruction of justice and perhaps other crimes. Only Trump is alleged to have done those things. Whether those actions merit an indictment is up to the Special Council.

2 Likes

The only document Trump has that the others donā€™t is a search warrant.

1 Like

Itā€™s the difference between good faith and bad faith, which is the line Trump has always exploited.

1 Like

I wonder why we even need paper documents anymore, especially ones of such grave importance. If the documents have been printed out then they exist on a hard drive somewhere ā€¦ put it on an iPad or whatever the fuck and make these old bastards read shit that way.

2 Likes

This is your answer right here.

The CIA has to be able to develop some sort of classified Kindle that cost a measly $2.7 million each. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2023/01/10/biden_on_mar-a-lago_documents_how_could_anyone_be_that_irresponsible.html

A little reminder about what Biden thought about the Mar a Lago search. Biden is a liar and a crook. The only reason Trump had a search warrant issued to him is because the media and FBI wanted to make him look bad. It was a publicity stunt.

This is getting teased better than the next Marvel movie.

DefendantS