Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread

F.A.F.O. keeps its momentum in '23 as “Bigo” is guilty on all eight counts.

The Trump-humping dipshit will stay out of prison until the sentencing hearing in May. He will probably fuck off to Russia before then.

1 Like

The was a lot of frustration with the sentencing of J6 rioters early on, but they went for the low-hanging fruit early. We’re now comfortably into the main offenders and organizers, and the sentences are getting much stiffer.

Bigo(t) should be going down for a long stretch.

Any updates on the Biden stolen classified document scandal?

Not much, Biden and his legal team are fully cooperating. Nothing’s been hidden, denied, or “mentally” declassified.

2 Likes

This is hilarious.

If he wanted to be judged only by a panel of “his peers”, he should’ve restricted his criming to Arkansas.

SNL has a great cold open this week. I wonder if that’s because they had the mother lode of comedy to mine…

At least he kept them in his garage. Let’s hear what the documents were. It may be time for Quid pro Joe to resign.

This is Quid pro Joe explaining his criminal actions over the stolen classified documents.

And for someone so enamored with the Constitution, it should be pointed out that a “jury of one’s peers” is a British right, not an American one. It’s from the Magna Carta, not the U.S. Constitution. The latter guarantees him an “impartial jury”.

1 Like

I think it’s pretty clear that these people only recognize elements of the constitution, not the whole thing. Like, maybe, 3/5ths of the constitution.

5 Likes

Thoughts and prayers.

This is the second tranche of Oath Keepers to stand trial for sedition, and the second tranche to be convicted.

The Proud Boys, on trial for sedition conspiracy down the hall, just collectively shit themselves.

1 Like

Meanwhile, another House GOP member faceplants under the blistering cross-examination of Chuck “we have to leave it there” Todd.

These idiots will be finding out for the next two years that slogans don’t do shit when you’re in the majority.

Because Tucker Carlson could not get a full boner after they made the M&M characters less sexy, he lead a campaign against manufacturer Mars, who has now decided to abandon those characters in their advertising going forward.

It will be interesting if Tucker has any shit left to lose over a person of color now being the new face of M&Ms.

I have no idea what offended people about M&Ms in the first place, but when I saw the Maya Rudolph announcement I just assumed it was all leading up to a superbowl ad.

1 Like

When you’re trying to distract from whatever crimes and general faux pas committed by TFG on any given day, sometimes you have to dig deep to keep it fresh.

The latest (at the time of starting typing, but possibly not by the time I finish typing) mass shooting was stopped by a good guy. Not a good guy with a gun, a good guy without a gun.

1 Like