Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread

Who says they are false? That’s yet to be decided.

Which is way better than saying “you can’t claim that 20 years after the fact, you should have spoke up then”?

There are already no limits on certain crimes like murder, manslaughter, sexual crimes against children (this is only for civil filings, not criminal), terrorism and other violent crimes against humanity, war crimes, human trafficking and a few others. Also, it’s different for different offenses. Not sure where iPhone theft falls in there.

Presumably the cops would take a look at it and decide if the accusation has merits. I could show them my credit card receipt or AT&T statement where the phone purchase appears and that would be the end of it.

This is the reason why the limitation has been removed on child sexual abuse; because kids are often unable to speak up about what happened to them. Time-barring them from coming forward is grossly unfair. This applies to adults too.

So, like gun control, the question isn’t whether there should or should not be controls, the question is where do we draw the line.

Well, the DA would. But you have direct evidence that you stole it. And if you have no receipt…what if it was a television set you stole from Best Buy? Allegedly.

I don’t disagree for this particular crime, and there is already no limit for criminal prosecution. I just disagree that it should apply across the board.

It’s almost like there is a color somewhere between black and white.

1 Like

Meanwhile, the judge overseeing Alex Jones’ bankruptcy filing has removed him from the running of his own business. He was spending money like a sailor on shore leave - e.g. $80,000 in security expenses for a trip to Connecticut - which the judge found disturbing. Citing a “lack of candor in this case” the judge has expanded the role of the trustee now to include the day-to-day running of InfoWars.

The Connecticut trip is around his trial to assess damages in the second Sandy Hook libel case where summary judgement was entered against him. He is due to take the stand this afternoon. I’m sure it will be as hilarious as the first one.

Classic understatement.

2 Likes

Tish James dropping the hammer.

Don Jr., Ivanka and Eric also named, along with Weisselberg.

James is pressing to have the Trumps all barred from serving as an officer of any company in NY. If you recall, she got the same prohibition against them when she wound up the Trumps’ fake charity.

James has all the receipts, and it’s wild. 280 pages thereof.

She also has evidence of federal crimes, and is making a referral to the SDNY and IRS.

Meanwhile, on Fox News:

Hunter Biden is leading a caravan full of migrants, abortion doctors, black mermaids, Fentanyl and books about slavery and the Holocaust across the border!

Probably.

Correction: they’re black transgender mermaids

1 Like

Tish James just clarified in the Q&A that she is looking to “dissolve” Trump’s corporations.

TrumpWorld has lost its collective mind, and is now just spluttering out right wing buzzwords.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Screen Shot 2022-09-21 at 11.56.11 AM

One of the countless women he raped is fixin to sue him, he’ll probably get charged in Georgia, this stealing highly classified document business is likely to result in a number of charges, it’s quite conceivable that he’ll be charged over January 6… I’m sure there are some others that have slipped my mind… Anyway, the point is, these outrage goons are going to have to get right handy at multitasking.

2 Likes

Apparently, his legal bill for last month - charge to his PAC, of course - was $3.89 million. Now, I suspect $3 million of that was the retainer required by formally-filed Venezuelan foreign agent Chris Kise. For perspective, Kise charged Venezuelan dictator Maduro only $1 million.

His legal bills are only going to go up.

He certainly can’t afford to declare his candidacy anytime soon, that’s for sure.

He can’t afford to declare, and he can’t afford not to declare. It’s quite beautiful, actually.

Speaking of beautiful irony, AG James name-checked this exchanged between AOC and Cohen as the catalyst for her investigation.

MAGA heads will be double-exploding over this.

1 Like

This is the sort of shit that’s in the 200+ pages of the NY suit.

This is all supported by documents filed with third parties by the Trump Org.