Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread

Jones had testified in his deposition that he searched his phone for “Sandy Hook” and there wasn’t anything. Turns out the last two years of texts had a ton of Sandy Hook-related texts. Jones tried first to claim it wasn’t his phone (it was), then he tried to claim his lawyers did the search (not what he said in depo), then he tried to argue that it was him complying with discovery (it wasn’t).

This is what finding out looks like.

Voting on whether or not to ensure basic rights long considered to be constitutionally protected is not the civic triumph you seem to think it is.

3 Likes

It beats one of the alternatives.

1 Like

You mean, this guy?

2 Likes

Wait, THAT’S Alex Jones’s law talking guy?

Yes, but I think the review is a spoof.

I knew him a bit back in the day, a friend used to date him. Wow.

Was he useless?

Limey/Ray, I’m usually in agreement with you on what you post, but I think this time Antifa, transgender HS athletes or Hillary’s emails finally got you.

Alex Jones isn’t in court today, he’s at the Astros- Massholes/sawx game!

3 Likes

If he’s pulling for Boston, that’s DEFINITELY a crime.

1 Like

Agreed.

LOCK HIM UP!

Since when has it been customary for people to lie, repeatedly, under oath, lies that are more or less immediately proven to be lies, and then go home and sleep comfortably in their own beds? Why put people under oath if you don’t care if they tell the truth or not and do absolutely nothing when they don’t?

It’s no wonder these freaks think they can do whatever they want, because they can.

3 Likes

Are they swearing on a bible? If it’s not a bible, then it doesn’t count.

2 Likes

They’re doing it to “save the country”. Anything goes.

Jewish space lasers wreak havoc on one’s brain.

Oops. The Jan 6 Committee was paying attention.

1 Like

The fact that a doofus like Alex Jones might plausibly have direct communications with the staff of the President of the United States is damning in itself.

Worse. He may have direct communications with the President himself.

I saw a commentator recently opine that one of the most overlooked things about the Trump presidency was the sheer number of crooks, charlatans and ne’er-do-wells who had open access to the levers of power.

The plaintiffs’ lawyer has accused Reynal of deliberately trying to induce a mistrial by repeatedly breaking the rules of the court and the rules established for this case. The judge agreed that Reynal has broken the rules and said she knows that he knows what the rules are. She demurred on making any decision on sanctioning Reynal until after the case is concluded.