Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread

I wouldn’t count on Roberts to provide anything other than window dressing. The end result of the senate’s “process” is going to be that he was never impeached in the first place.

I saw Roberts action to chastise both sides for decorum, while one side is running the most transparent sham of a proceeding in US history, as the most perfectly Roberts thing he could do.

There’s a kernel of truth to this.

Aw, come on, Limey. Are you telling me that the House proceeding was above board? You couldn’t get even one Republican to support that DOA pile of dogshit that the House passed on to the Senate. Not one.

Today’s typical Republican would happily eat a pound of Trump’s shit, as long as they could make a Democrat smell their breath afterward.

Ah, Happy is a Trumpster. Shoulda known.

That, and frankly, they just like the taste.

1 Like

Justin Amash.

You didn’t know that?? Happy likes Breibart.

Breitbart. O.M.G.

Nope. He quit. Was a RINO.

If only I had posted the “Happy will just say he was a RINO” comment that I had typed yesterday.

Do you want to stand behind Amash’s conservative credentials? This guy actually abandoned his party which I think would fit most definitions of a RINO.

Plus, he’s not a Senator.

Conservative credentials? Exactly what are those these days, and which ones did Amash violate?

1 Like

This is a damning observation, but in the opposite way that you intended.

Happy was talking about House reps, not Senators. As for Amash’s conservative credentials, honestly, I don’t really care.

Amash’s conservative credentials are above reproach. Which is why he left the Republican Party.

As usual, counselor, you miss the point. If Trump was truly demonic, don’t you think that at least one Republican in the minority party, i.e., not in power, would have pealed off? The truth is, and it pains me that you can’t see this, the Democrats ramrodding of the impeachment articles with one-sided rules is why it’s failing so terribly.

2 Likes

It’s going to fail because the Republicans have no morals. Not a single one of them.

1 Like