Idiot-Shaming

“No, not a buh, a bomb.”

1 Like

Well, this is statewide, rather than just NYPD. Also, fucked up as it is, I think the use of the chokehold is a technicality and doesn’t inform the criminality of the killing.

I just saw the attorney for former officer Thomas Lane, one of two rookies charged, get interviewed on TV.

Mr. Lane should seriously consider other representation.

Saw that too. His arguments got destroyed by Chris Cuomo in real time…about 20 seconds of real time. It was that easy.

This is real:

Screen Shot 2020-06-09 at 8.26.21 AM

There is no bottom.

That’s one idiot incapable of shame.

1 Like

Here’s a Karen video I came across this morning:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/youre-going-back-mexico-woman-024138384.html

Wow! White people losing privilege is going to be ugly.

Also, Arizona:

Screen Shot 2020-06-09 at 10.10.36 AM

Worth 33 minutes of your time. John Oliver on policing.

That idiot was trotting out every tired trope and couldn’t help from smirking every time he talked about Floyd’s death. I can only imagine what a top flight D.A. or U.S. Attorney would do to him.

Lane might actually have some mitigating circumstances, but with this attorney, they may just hang him from the courthouse tree.

The argument that Lane was a rookie and being trained by Chauvin might be something that informs sentencing, but it does not absolve guilt of the crime. But then Lane’s lawyer arguing simultaneously that the public should have stopped it just blows up the rookie defense and damns his client further. Quite amazing to see.

Also, arguing simultaneously that his client tried to get him rolled over so he could breath easier and administered CPR in the ambulance (where was the EMT?) AND that Floyd was a drug-crazed giant who resisted arrest…even though his resistance “wasn’t the kind that you could see”.

CHEWBACCA!

1 Like

He was using Jedi mind tricks! That’s why they had to render him unconscious!

Just following procedure.

More and more people are saying the man in Buffalo was Shev Palpatine. Media must investigate!

Trump has announced he will hold a rally next week - his first since March 2nd - in Tulsa. Oklahoma isn’t a swing state, isn’t a threat to turn blue, doesn’t have a vulnerable senator up for re-election or any other electoral reason for the visit.

Maybe it’s the only place that will let him do this. Or is it because, during a time where police violence against black people is front and center, he has another reason for going to Tulsa

And it will be on Juneteenth.

2 Likes

There is no way it’s an accident.

1 Like

Yeah, I was watching the news where they were wondering how it happened. Tim Scott said he needs more diversity on his staff while others just assumed the Trump folks didn’t know.

After all this time, some people still don’t get Trump. Of course it was intentional.

1 Like