I am here

Glad it worked out. I’m not one to jump to new technology or new things in general but once I do get exposed to it I usually end up liking it over time. It’s all going to work out JimR. It’s like Field of Dreams…if you build it, they will come. Waldo, thanks for all the hard work!

Oh yeah, I know. I am muddling around and trying all the buttons. I do most of my reading and posting on my phone and have not yet looked at the new place on my computer. If I get bogged down or am confused, I have the Voice of Reason to ask for help. He is an IT guy and way smarter than I am besides.

Thank you, Waldo, for keeping OWA working and for the transition to new technology. Grateful to have a platform that will handle future (hopefully) playoff excitement.

Looking forward to seeing some new blood, w/ more fans taking advantage of OWA.

Much obliged.

Mmmmmm, fresh meat.

Here too…long-time lurker (99?), seldom poster. I try to take the “read more-post less” recommendation to heart.

A hearty thanks to those that put the work in to make this place possible, your efforts for our benefit are truly appreciated.

I managed to get here.

I’m here and have been since about ‘99. I don’t log in or post a ton but I read the site everyday. Glad it is still going.

A little late, but I made it! Thanks, Waldo, for your commitment to giving our dysfunctional little family a place to call home.

Made it over as well. Damn glad to be here.

Finally made the jump. Looks pretty slick. Glad to see the SnS denizens have already populated it.

I have found my way over. Thanks to those of you that helped me get my bearings.

1 Like

Been browsing for a couple of days getting used to things. So far, I like it. Thanks, Waldo.

1 Like

Tralfaz in, reading all, posting little. Still my favorite bunch of baseball brains, you lot.

A little late to the party but I’m here!

Howdy, boss. Welcome.

1 Like

Here. Ready for what I think will be my 22nd year in TZ. Go Stros!

1 Like

The years fly by.

But who’s counting?

I do wonder when I first posted. I think Mark was 10 or 12, and he is 40 now. I remember posting but not the year.