I am here

But never in doubt.

1 Like

I seem to have made it.

Hmm … Anyone know how to remove/edit the display name next to the username? I did not realize I was going to go public with that, and have rather gotten used to the “virtual” anonymity.

Tap your user icon in the top right, then click your name, then click Preferences, and change the “Name” field.

Present!

Coach: If you’re here, then I’m here too. We’ll make it work. Huge thanks to all of those who keep this crazy set of denizens in communication about our favorite baseball team.

1 Like

What happened to the cnadle???

Glad to make the trip over. Thanks. This site is helping me stay off the ledge, during our crisis. (As ridiculous as it is)

But never in doubt. Right Coach?

Here’s some advice I shared with the old man, and I’ll share with everyone else.

Take a deep breath (and your blood pressure meds, if you have any), and calm down.

For all of the grandstanding and screaming from the rooftops that is happening now, just remember how hard the MLB came down on steroid users after all the wailing and gnashing of teeth there.

I’ll be worried when there is something concrete to be worried about. Until then, this is all the Evan Douchiches of the world and the keyboard warriors that need someone else to blame for their team not winning the WS.

I’m not saying to not be angry at how the media is handling this so far, but I wish you would step back from that ledge, my friend.

1 Like

I will confirm I received this advice from my wise son. I also will hasten to add I have no BP meds.

I’m here!!

This new place is frightening… Mark is the voice of reason.

2 Likes

But our coveted status and popiness!

Nice new site Waldo and HH.

Here…reading more; posting less. etc etc

I think I made it…let’s see if this actually posts.

Indeed you did.

I’m here. Thanks to Waldo for all the hard work. I assume this is going to be a more stable platform, too?

I am here. I rarely check the main TZ these days, so I was posting to myself in the B&Q until Waldo came and got me (thanks Dave!).

Maybe we need some kind of signal for when someone posts. 1 bang on a trash can for a TZ post, 2 bangs for a B&Q post…

Motion to name the inevitable politics thread “Limey? WTF?!”

2 Likes