General TV Thread

An absolutely stellar show. Alan Sepinwall identified the top ten episodes if anyone wants to get their feet wet.

Was wondering if they’d include the subway episode. Not my favorite, but I’ve never forgotten it.

1 Like

Vincent D’Onfrio was the victim. I’d watch it again to see he and Andre Braugher working together.

Ted Lasso S4 is happening.

2 Likes

What the fuck are they gonna talk about?

1 Like

Rebecca is going to find Ted in a log cabin in snow-laden woods and convince him to come out of retirement.

Or he’s going to coach a wnba team.

2 Likes

Slow Horses is back.

Crime Scene Officer: “So you’re in charge of the rejects.”
Lamb: “They don’t like being called that.”
CSO: “What do you call them?”
Lamb: “The rejects.”

2 Likes

This week’s Jackson Lamb classic:

“I’ve got a full day of fuck all to get through.”

1 Like

SNL cold open for its 50th season: excellent casting and only one joke that couldn’t have been written by AI.

The One Joke

The Secret Service wheeling away the bullet proof glass when JD Vance came on.

Started watching Slow Horses last week, finishing season 2 tonight. What a fun show.

5 Likes

I’m 3 or 4 episodes in.

Excellent.

1 Like

I love the short seasons (for now, I’m sure I’ll be pissed when I’m done), there is almost zero fluff. Can’t remember a show that stuck to a plot so well. It is the anti-House of the Dragon

The scene in Season 1 where he’s sitting in the locked SUV rocking out and singing along to “I will walk 500 miles” while the police are knocking on the window is a classic

1 Like

Found myself singing along.

I wouldn’t be surprised to find that Oldman does the show for free. How much fun must he have every day?

1 Like

“Your group are the rejects?”
“They don’t like being called that.”
“What do you call them?”
“Rejects.”

1 Like

The internet never fails:

1 Like

Not sure how many Stephen King fans we have here, but I just saw the man himself post this on Twitter:

@StephenKing

22m

THE INSTITUTE will be on TV next year. Looks great.

The Institute was a fantastic book.

1 Like

I’ll believe it when I watch it.

1 Like

Bargatze reprised his George Washington on SNL.

3 Likes