General TV Thread

Truly impossible

Go tug on yer balls, titfucker.

1 Like

RAWK! Titfucker!

1 Like

I laughed he’d every single time the bird said that. Because I’m a child.

1 Like

Ay, big sexual!

Big Sexual?

1 Like

Somewhere on the internets, because everything is on the internet, there needs to be a ranking of the hottest girls on Letterkenny/Shorsey

1 Like

I’m sad that I spent years and years of my youth playing ice hockey and we never got game sticks after a game. I feel completely cheated.

2 Likes

These things apparently also happened at that same charity event:

https://twitter.com/KC_Goddess29/status/1723532093018304610

https://twitter.com/KC_Goddess29/status/1723527338812375261

We don’t deserve Olivia Coleman.

2 Likes

First two episodes of FARGO season 5 are out. Funny. Dark. More funny.

Prime’s Bye Bye Barry documentary is an excellent reminder of the greatness and uniqueness of Barry Sanders. Man, that guy had a cheat code. Too bad his team didn’t.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up on this. Really enjoyed it. He, and his dad were very interesting and special people.

He could make guys fall down without getting within three feet of them. When he scored a touchdown his behavior was sublime. Act like you’ve been there before and that you expect to be back soon.

1 Like

Probably the biggest loser with Santos getting booted from Congress is SNL. They’re going to have to shelve Bowen Yang’s superb characterization.

Yang is one of the few bright spots and he’s still hit or miss. But when he hits it’s usually comedy gold.

1 Like

Interesting…

2 Likes

We’re enjoying “A Murder at the End of the World” on Hulu. Clive Owen plays a creepy billionaire technocrat quite well.

…and Fargo

2 Likes

Fargo is back to the form it showed in early seasons.

AMATEOTW is… well I wouldn’t call it a great show, but it’s been entertaining. Clive Owen has been fantastic.

My wife and I just started Severance last night. Trying to see what all the hoopla is all about. The first two episodes have been quite a slog. Does it get better?

Yes. At least it captured my attention. Like you, I was not sold by the first couple of episodes, but it turns into something more intricate.

It may have helped that I was bingeing it on a Covid vax aftermath day and wasn’t going anywhere, but I’m glad I gave it a chance.

1 Like