General TV Thread

After watching yesterday’s Cowboys game at the bar, a group of us went back to my buddy’s house where he grilled half a cow and we watched the season, start to finish. I’ll probably watch it 2-3 more times before Christmas. Laurence Labeouf!

1 Like

Give your balls a tug, titfucker.

2 Likes

Recommend Mr. Inbetween for those who enjoy their comedy dark. 3 seasons (27 episodes) about a criminal/hit man and his frought personal relationships. Set in Sydney, Australia.
Show does a great job of inviting the audience to like/loathe the lead character. Well-written and acted with episodes clocking in around 30 minutes. Funny, dark, brutal. Concise. Watched it on HULU (FX).

1 Like

There is an impossible number of good looking women in Sudbery, Ontario

3 Likes

Yah, so…

1 Like

I thought this was some of Shoresy the Ref’s finest “your moms” shittalking

2 Likes

Properly colorful use of colorful language is always a win for me.

“More hockey players have your broad’s tits on their phones than fucking Uber.”

1 Like

I had to keep winding it back because I was still laughing at the last one that I missed the next one. The jellyfish sting one broke me.

1 Like

It’s extra funny to me because I did ref high school hockey and did talk shit to the kids the whole time.

1 Like
1 Like

I’ve never watched this show, but this guy’s seriously shit talking them about puberty? His voice is cracking more than a 50 year old speaker.

In Letterkenny, the same actor plays both Wayne and Shoresy, but they keep Shorey’s face hidden and he tries to disguise his voice by taking it up a few octaves. So he has to keep the same fake voice for the Shoresy spin-off show that he used in Letterkenny.

1 Like

That’s a big part of the gag, as well. His voice matches his personality.

Shoresy is a fuckhead, and he’s just about as annoying as any human being can be. But he’s also that guy that you absolutely adore on your team and absolutely despise playing against.

The fact that Jared Keeso took a throwaway joke from his original show and turned it in to an entire second show with all new characters (minus Shoresy) and it’s fucking brilliant is amazing.

2 Likes

My favorite will always be, “your mom’s twat is so swampy even Duck’s Unlimited wouldn’t touch her.”

1 Like

Arguably better than Letterkenny. It is IMO anyway. I’ve watched Shoresy S1 at least five times through.

Let’s fucking gooooooooooo

5 Likes

That looks stunning.

This is not Tom Cruise’s Jack Reacher.

Glad to see that coming back on again, it was entertaining.
And you’re right, that’s Lee Child’s Jack Reacher. Cruise in that role was pretty laughable.

1 Like