General TV Thread

Ah. Ok. That makes sense given how much there seems to be left to wrap up.

Also, we need to acknowledge Coach Beard spitting hot truths about Stairway as a glorified fingering exercise.

“The guy from Cream”?

2 Likes

Rebecca’s lowest moment since S1

Special shout out to the actor portraying Isaac.

His baseline is to mean mug, but he transitioned from that to uncontrolled rage in a convincing way.

And it was great to get Roy back on the development train. “New Trent…”

3 Likes

“You! 5:00 shadow head…go!”

3 Likes

Okay, I’m gonna watch it now. Maybe next week.

This collection of quotes from Hannah about Ted’s biscuits is gold

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cr-9yD7oSoY/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

2 Likes

I’m ready.

1 Like

Ted Lasso S3E10:

Something about that episode seemed a little off… like it was just rushing to put pieces in place for the last two episodes.

I didn’t feel that way at all. I thought it did a mostly good job setting up the end pieces without giving away where the finale is heading too much.

2 Likes

I’ve been giving Mythic Quest a second chance, and it’s much better than I thought the first time I saw the first episode. And I just saw the end of S1E10 (“Quarantine”) and the Zoom meeting Rube Goldberg contraption, and that was genius.

2 Likes

I enjoyed TLS3E10. Evil Dani Rojas was hysterical. And probably spot on accurate. And I still don’t understand why Roy isn’t all over Ms. Bowen.

5 Likes

Eagle-eyed Lasso fans have spotted that Roy’s sister is the ER nurse who treated the Doc after her bike crash in S2.

Literally everything in this show is connected to everything else.

Come to think of it, didn’t Roy mention that Phoebe’s mum was an ER nurse, and that’s why he was the one meeting with her teacher for her swearing?

2 Likes

Yep. Apparently that was the same episode as the bike crash, and there was a theory thereafter that the ER doc was Roy’s sister. Fans have been patting themselves on the back for having the theory proved.

We knew this before E10 though, right? I’ve seen this fact brought up long before now.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the old codger who guards the secret entrance to the stadium turns out to be the security guard who punched young Rupert in the nose.

1 Like

Eddie Akufo demonstrating the various accents he used to make restaurant reservations was great.

Non-Lasso-related: White House Plumbers on HBO has been fun, but it’s worth watching simply for Justin Theroux’s G. Gordon Liddy.

2 Likes

I thought that was heavily implied, to the point of almost stating it.

1 Like