Electric Vehicles

This has been coming ever since they announced Car Play 2. Why make one Apple car when you can make all cars Apple cars?

1 Like

And there is not greater challenge than trying to reset your Apple password.

2 Likes

So 0-60 in 1 second is 2.74 g, which is about what astronauts experience on lift-off. That fast in less than 1 second and many folks will pass out. I guess that’s where the self-driving mode comes in.

1 Like

Dragsters do 0-60 in ~1 second, and they have giant tractor wheels at the back with tires that they set on fire to make them sticky enough for the necessary traction to happen.

Fun Fact: Musk’s latest effort to pump Tesla stock - which is what this blatantly is - has barely moved the needle. It’s up 2% today, but still down 17% on YTD 2024. Maybe the market has finally got wise to his obvious stock manipulation…

All restaurants are Taco Bell now

1 Like

IT’S WHAT PLANTS CRAVE!

1 Like

Welcome to Costco, I love you

1 Like

Or quickly meet the backsides of the folks in front of them.

Or both.

Customers getting behind the wheel of their Tesla Roadster for the first time:

KFvZ

3 Likes

Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way.

That escalated quickly.

In his bid to keep the influx of those sweet, sweet federal infrastructure dollars, Musk has taken a sledgehammer to the one true advantage Tesla had over its rivals: its SuperCharger network.

I think the free charging adapter only became available to Ford drivers earlier this week. Already they’re overrunning SuperCharger stations.

Just pop off the panel and pop on an entire new giant piece of stainless steel. Sure, Greg.

I wonder if he was one of the lucky ones who got an entire tonneau cover, and all in the same color.

I finally saw one of these monstrosities up close in a parking lot last week. Anybody who buys one has a screw loose.

1 Like

Only one screw loose, unlike the truck.

My wife remarked that it must be really difficult to put something in the bed, but since the bed is really only big enough for your groceries, that’s not as big a problem as it might seem.

1 Like

I’m sure it’s not the first time Elon’s had problems with the bed.

I’m a recovering European, and I support this message.

Indicators, hazard warning lights, windscreen wipers, horn, and SOS features will have to be controlled by proper switches in order for cars to be granted Euro NCAP’s coveted five star safety rating.

“The overuse of touchscreens is an industry-wide problem, with almost every vehicle-maker moving key controls onto central touchscreens, obliging drivers to take their eyes off the road and raising the risk of distraction crashes,” explained Matthew Avery, director of strategic development at Euro NCAP.

Obviously, the bring back part doesn’t apply to Teslas, which have never had them.

Buttons!

1 Like

Audis always have the best driver cockpit design.

1 Like

I fucking loved my A6 but the service sucked donkey balls