COVID-19

I’m wondering if I just got a pharmacist who didn’t want to deal with it today.

Mine is in Mueller on 51st.

Got mine yesterday (+ flu) since I am flying to CA tomorrow and Australia in two weeks. Sore arm(s), no other SX.

Triple boosted as of yesterday.

All 5 shots have been Moderna.

Slight sore arm like the others but otherwise NBD.

2 Likes

I got my flu shot and the moderna updated booster yesterday as well. Other than the injection site nothing to report either.

1 Like

“So you’re saying there’s a chance?”

1 Like

WHY?

Look at the source. This is the refutation:

NEIDL Researchers Refute UK Article about COVID Strain | The Brink | Boston University

2 Likes

I blame Hunter Biden’s laptop.

1 Like

And, antifa.

1 Like

Third boost and flu shot today. A few minutes ago my wife asked how I was doing and I had totally forgotten that I’d had the shots, if that tells you anything about my level of discomfort.

My son had his booster, too, and he did great. It’s amazing what the promise of a treat does to buttress one’s valor.

2 Likes

I had the exact same reaction to both flu and booster shots this time: none, not even a sore arm.

1 Like

It’s baaaaaaack

But this isn’t a new variant, right? This is only because China has eased restrictions and chosen not to use effective vaccines?

1 Like

How many people here did not get vaccinated? It’ll still take lives.

3 Likes

What she said.

So that Sichuan food tour is going on the back burner?

1 Like

People who watched a tick tok video that said anyone who died from cancer was killed by the vaccine. You know, “researchers”.

1 Like

The Washington Post reported last month that 58% of coronavirus deaths In August were in vaccinated people.

Were they vaccinated and boosted, or people who got the original shots and never followed up?