College Basketball '22-'23

That dude is a fucking goon. He got away with murder in the first half and somehow only had one foul.

2 Likes

Lampkin is in no way a basketball player. He is big and shoves and hits. He is a brute who needs ā€œlet them play.ā€ He can make layups, but he missed a couple of those in the second half.

1 Like

That was a great comeback victory and am so happy for Coach Terry and the effort of the players.

2 Likes

Skill wise, he has improved a little bit since last year. He is a basketball player, just very sloppy. FWIW he was the #9 player in Texas coming out of high school and a 4 star recruit.

That may be, but when you are 6ā€™11ā€ and as big as a house, you are going to get recruited. I do not know him from Adam; I am merely saying what I saw last night. If the game had been officiated closely, he would have been gone in the first half.

TCU beats Kansas State.

Texas Tech will try to save their season against UT later tonight.

KU leads ISU 29-28 at the half in Lawrence.

Kansas wins 62-60. Iowa State has a hell of a defense.

Baylor is working Oklahoma State pretty hard with about a 20 point lead and about 15:00 to go.

Fardaws Aimac is playing his first game for Texas Tech tonight. Heā€™s already having a positive effect for Tech. About five minutes to go in the first half.

1 Like

Texas canā€™t hit water from a boat tonight.

1 Like

Tech with the first half lead 34-25.
ā€œBig Mapleā€ is as good as hoped for so far. I donā€™t know how many more minutes heā€™s got left, itā€™s his first game, but Tech is a much better team with him on the floor.

A lot of blood flowing today. So far 10 ranked teams have lost.

1 Like

This is brutal. Tech finally gets to the line late in the second half and starts throwing up bricks.

UT with the advantage.

Texas beats Teas Tech 72-70. Tech comes up an eyelash shortā€¦again.

Texas grinds out another one, but should consider not digging themselves these holes.

2 Likes

Thats a little bit of a stretch. Tech hit two desperation 3s to get it back to a one score game but they were chasing two scores for the last minute and change.

That 11 is a fucking goon. In a game refereed by non Big 12 slapdicks, he fouls out today. He throws stiff arms like Marshawn Lynch with no call.

Iā€™m shocked to see you gloating. Shocked.

He is a brute. Another Lampkin? He hit two threes but shot wildly underneath.