College Baseball 2023

Scary hit batsman early in the game.

UT player hit across the jaw protector with a FB.

He ended up leaving the game after going down to first.

Shades of Augieball

A football game has broken out in Stillwater as Oral Roberts leads Washington 15-12 and are batting in the top of the 8th.

My alma mater defecates in all the sheets in 2 games in the Pig-fornicator/AR-kansas Regional and puts to end a topsy-turvy season (and to think they wore the 1986 National Championship unis this year).
Damnit, BatCats.

Fantastic end of the season run by The University of Arizona, I’m glad we took tempe fucking normal school’s spot to get into the NCAA Tournament (thoughts and prayers, sparky), but now it’s time for a couple of post loss libations in Waikiki.

More importantly, Let’s go Astros.

3 Likes

Augie babied pitchers compared to Gustafson.

2 Likes

Florida defeats U. Conn. 8-2. The Gators and the Red Raiders will play later today at 6:00 pm EDT.

Holy cow UT went nuts in the bottom of the 3rd.

9 runs I think all with 1 out.

2 Likes

The kid who made the only out made up for it with a grand slam

and Dylan Campbell now has a 38 game hitting streak

TCU finally getting yesterday’s game in is crushing Arkansas 17-5 in the 9th.

Texas Tech and Florida are in a weather delay. Half of the Big XII contingent is still standing.

TCU missed the extra point and it is now 20-5 with the Hogs coming to bat in the ninth.

1 Like

Tech and Florida are scoreless through four innings.

Wake Forest says fuck this upset shit and has an 11-1 lead over George Mason in the bottom of the sixth. Wake Forest has scored 44 runs in three games - so far.

BB, HBP, HR, makes it 10-6 Texas at the stretch

Horns move on to the Super Regional

1 Like

Quite an accomplishment. Even though there is chance to host if the Aggies win, I’d rather the Horns play in Palo Alto than see the Aggies win.

Florida scores four in the sixth. In an inning where Tech threw out two runners at home on the same play, subsequent walks and errors gave up three unearned. Now 4-0 Florida in the 8th.

Thanks to Tex and to others for the up to date college baseball info.

3 Likes

Super Regionals in a rebuilding year and there are still people out there doubting Pierce

2 Likes

Virginia sweeps through it’s regional beating East Carolina 8-3. South Carolina never let the Campbell Camels within spitting distance as they win 16-7 to sweep their regional. The Gamecocks will play either Florida or Texas Tech in the Super Regional.

Bravo

3 Likes