College Baseball 2023

Oklahoma defeats Oklahoma State 9-5.

The Sooners will play the winner, the Cowboys the loser, of the upcoming Texas Tech vs West Virginia game.

Auburn /Vandy to start at 9:40 central. Might be able to stay awake for the 1st inning or two.

Texas Tech takes an early 2-0 lead after two innings against West Virginia.

After six innings, Tech leads 6-1.

Texas Tech defeats West Virginia 6-2. Tech will play Oklahoma tomorrow and W.V. will play an elimination game against Oklahoma State.

Kansas State has taken an early lead against Texas 1-0 after two innings. The winner will play the loser of the TCU vs Kansas game, the loser will be eliminated.

Texas down 6-0 and have zero remaining hope of hosting a regional.

Bi-polar team.

1 Like

Kansas State, after giving up 16 runs on 17 hits to TCU yesterday, pitches a two hit shutout against #1 seed Texas. Juneberno.

Very much. They could do anything between two and out, and sweeping through the super regionals, and I would not be surprised.

Two of the teams chasing the Longhorns for that spot are their Big XII regular season co-champs who also lost their first game. I think they’ll still host a regional.

Last year, the conference tourneys didn’t mean much when it came to regional sites.

SEC Update:

Vandy beat Auburn last night 6-4

A&M beat South Car. this morning 5-0 - SC eliminated, A&M will play loser of LSU/ARK
Bama & Auburn are tied 1-1 in the top of 3. Loser goes home, winner plays loser of FLA/Vandy

Later today you have Ark v LSU and FLA v Vandy in winner’s bracket games.

Some of the chatter I read earlier was a complete lack of pitching. I suppose that would have to be accurate after giving up a combined 12 runs the last two games, but I didn’t get to watch the team this year, unfortunately.

If you talking about Texas, they have been up and down in all facets of the game.

1 Like

Oklahoma State eliminates West Virginia 3-2. The Cowboys will play the loser of the Texas Tech vs Oklahoma game.

TCU leads Kansas 3-2 after two innings.

Bama wins 7-4 Auburn goes home, bama plays loser of tonight’s game between FLA & Vandy.

Now 5-3 TCU after five.

TCU scored 3 runs in the bottom of the 8th to run rule Kansas 14-4. Kansas and Kansas State will play an elimination game tomorrow and TCU will have the day off.

Tech is absolutely tap dancing on their dicks. Bad pitching, bad baserunning, bad defense. I can’t believe they’re only down 3-0 to Oklahoma after three innings.