CFB 2022

Oh, it’s nothing against Ewers at all, he had a good game. But it’s been a long, long time since we had an O-line that could impose its will like they did to close that out.

2 Likes

The Oline finally just straight up took over a game, and this old, beat up olineman enjoyed the shit out of it.

4 Likes

Imagine in a couple of years when those freshmen are juniors

I was only catching bits and pieces. I saw that one of the linemen was injured; who was it, and did he return?

#54, Hutson, I think. No he did not. 5-star Campbell took over for him and finished the game.

Pretty sure he blew a knee out

FLA vs FSU looks like the Big XII of years past; it’s 24-21 FLA at the half.

That’s what it looked like.

Like the guy said on the broadcast: when 300lbs rolls on the side of your knee there’s no brace that can help you.

I hate that for whoever has to go through that rehab. It sucks.

Looks like we have a game in Columbus. Michigan with a 69 yard passing TD to knot it up at 10

Um… Michigan just had a 75 yard passing TD now and has the lead

If you’re not watching Ohio St/Michigan, you’re missing a helluva college football game.

4 Likes

South Carolina is playing with Clemson and might actually pull out a win

Certainly has lived up to the hype so far. What a fun game.

JJ McCarthy is channeling his inner Rex “fuck it, I’m going deep” Grossman

And I’m pretty sure I heard earlier that one of OSU’s LBs is playing with 2 broken thumbs…how does that happen outside of you not paying your bookie?

Whatever happens, McCarthy has played a hell of game.

1 Like

If Ohio State keeps going with the “don’t worry about covering receivers down the field” strategy, I can’t say its a bad idea to just throw it up there and see what happens

2 Likes

When I was a kid, I thought Michigan had the coolest helmets in CFB. Not sure that opinion has changed.

I have always had a favorite team in every confrence. Michigan has always been that in the Big Ten for 2 reasons. I irrationally hate Ohio State and I love those helmets

2 Likes

Punting the ball there might be a death sentence for Ohio State with the way this game has gone