CFB 2022

Would have been a ballsy call inside your own 35, but I would have done it

It’s your best chance to, you know, win the game

Never really had anything against Ohio State. My dad had a solid hate for Penn State and Notre Dame, so I inherited that.

It really stems from THE Ohio State. As if there is some other fake Ohio State out there. It annoys me. Like I said, irrational but I can’t help how I feel

1 Like

If you’ve ever been to Columbus you know that the city itself provides a solid foundation for any further aversion. Plus, you know, it’s a premier pigfucker state. I call it West West Virginia.

1 Like

I actually enjoyed my one 5-day business trip to Cleveland. Baseball, food, RnR HOF, that kind of stuff in the downtime. That’s the extent of my Ohio interactions.

Wow

Michigan saved all their big plays for Ohio State

1 Like

In theory, I like Cleveland fine and I like Cincinnati fine. There’s definitely something to like about both cities. In general I like old river cities and I like large Great Lakes cities. Actually, I like most any Great Lakes city. But all that just underscores what a shithole Columbus is. If there’s anything redeeming about the place, I couldn’t find it. I’d put Columbus on a level with Indianapolis and Oklahoma City, and I would probably have to admit that OKC is the best of the bunch, if that gives you any perspective.

2 Likes

Oklahoma State’s collapse is complete with a home loss to West Virginia 24-19.

1 Like

Down goes Clemson

2 Likes

Never had a need or desire to go to Cincy, but I really like Pittsburgh. Buffalo was surprisingly fun too.

There’s a steakhouse in Indy that is famous for their shrimp cocktail (yes, in Indiana, at a steakhouse). Not being a car-race-guy, that’s really the only thing I can think of I’d want to go there for along with a Final Four.

South Carolina has now beaten Tennessee and Clemson in back to back weeks. Impressive

Wow CJ, that was… illadvised

1 Like

Shocked they didn’t look at that. He may have been down

I’d also note that former top-25 ranked Jerry Falwell Bible College got stomped by New Mexico State and has lost 3 in a row.

Holy shit, Michigan. Have yourselves a day.

1 Like

Michigan sure escalated quickly

Cincinnati and Pittsburgh are in various ways reminiscent of each other, definitely. The river(s), all the hills, lots of discrete neighborhoods. Both have some fantastic early 20th century architecture if you’re into that sort of thing, and I am.

2 Likes

I think this kills Ohio State playoff chances unless shit gets really weird

1 Like