Bracket Challenge

I had Ohio State & Illinois meeting. Oops.

Syracuse takes down West Virginia. Again, all the talking heads have said if there’s a sleeper team to win it all, it’s Syracuse. Hope the Coogs can get by Rutgers tonight for that matchup.

Tech getting beat. This is not nearly as good or as tough a team as 2019. They don’t play defense like a typical Beard team and they don’t move on offense in the half court.

Cougars down at the half. Going 8-10 minute stretches without scoring ain’t gonna get it done. They’d better pull their fucking heads out in the second half.

Tech goes down.

Missed layup to tie it with 1.2 seconds left.

Sigh

Typical Tech loss this year. Get down double digits to a good team, fight back and lose by a bucket.

Cougars are stomping their dicks too.

Whew! Cougars with a huge comeback to avoid their dicks. Sweet 16!

2 Likes

They survived.

1 Like

Jarreau is a tough SOB

2 Likes

Survive and advance. No ugly wins in this tournament.

1 Like

Well we get the Syracuse matchup. I’ve hated them since 1982 when they beat the Coogs in the Carrier Dome. Still owe them for that.

1 Like

Oral Roberts. How about that, 900 foot Jesus?

They’ve had clearly the 2 best players on the court in both of their games, what the hell was the committee thinking seeding them 15th?

Same reason Loyola was seeded 8th despite being demonstrably better than 75% of the teams in the tournament…gotta give that overrated Big10 as many shots as possible. How the fuck did they get nine teams in this thing?

3 Likes

The MVC and the Horizon League are really underrated.

So is the Pac-12.

1 Like

Obviously. I’m not sure I watched a conference game all year, and you never really heard them talked about in the media, so I sure as hell didn’t expect this

Another Big 10 team down…#2 Iowa falls to Oregon. What a fraud the Big 10 is.

1 Like