Bracket Challenge

At least Rutgers looked good

1 Like

Maryland and Michigan left standing. I thought Michigan looked good the couple of times I saw them, but Michigan played nobody good outside of the exposed Big10 so who the hell knows.

Just said on the Michigan/LSU broadcast that only 1 of the last 10 conference tourney finalists have made the Elite 8.

Off point: Jeff Van Gundy is a great color guy.

Holy hell, USC. Stop, they’re already dead.

1 Like

All hail the Pac10

Down goes Loyola. So we have a 12-seed in Oregon St advancing to the Elite Eight. Also, #15 seed ORU is up by double digits over Arkansas in the 2nd half. Baylor did advance over Villanova, as well.

Villanova was up 7 at the half but wilted.

ETA: Ark has taken the lead.

And Arkansas hangs on in a nail biter, 72-70. ORU had a shot as time expired, but missed the 3-pointer for the win. Arkansas will take on Baylor.

Came close and hit the rim but no cigar

He had a good look and it was a good shot. Just didn’t fall. That was a really good game.

1 Like

I really wanted him to make that shot. Now, how long before OU makes Paul Mills their next coach?

I’ve got Beer and Bushmills and nervous as fuck.

I made smash burgers on the new griddle. I’m on about my fifth beer. I’m chill. We’ll see in a couple of hours though. Really hate having the last game of the day.

Good first half, but man, that’s some sketchy officiating. Almost as curious as NBA officiating.

Cougars get the job done!

Elite Eight. Bring on the Beavers!

2 Likes

Man, that was closer than it looked, or it looked closer than it was.

46 points is the lowest points scored for Syracuse on over a 110 tournament games.

2 Likes

Cougar defense is pretty good. Syracuse never had the lead in this game. And I don’t know what the final rebound totals were, but it seemed 2:1 for the Coogs. Solid win.

Onward and upward!

Elite

Heh heh heh.