Baseball Miscellany

Toronto’s DH (Davis Schneider) is a JP France doppelgänger.

I don’t see it.

A mustache so pedo-looking Mike Fiers should be wearing it

He absolutely doesn’t look like it on his headshot at baseball-reference.com, but watching him at bat today it’s like a completely different human.

Boston CF completely misreads a would-be game-ending line drive that goes over his head and allows the tying run to score in the bottom of the 9th. They’re now in the 11th.

That was brutal

No kidding.

video: https://twitter.com/BlueJays/status/1703168877759193375

Both teams score in the 12th…Red Sox and Jays headed to the 13th

Jays walk it off with two out in the 13th…on an infield hit

Boston had no desire to win that game.

They are playing like Houston.

1 Like

Rowdy Tellez looks like he eats banana pudding by the gallon.

1 Like

Fahk you Sawks

Worst Team in Baseball History? They’ve yet to beat the Astros, unless you listen to HH:

1 Like

If we’re going that low on the totem pole, I’ve played on some teams that would make these guys look like the ‘27 Yankees. I’ve been on some bad, bad teams.

1 Like

We had top caliber rosters throughout the 90s and could not get past Atlanta in the postseason. It took a torrid September finish to get to the WS in 2005, only to be swept by Chicago for their first championship in 88 years. I’m grateful for the last seven or so years, thinking I wouldn’t live to see it.

6 Likes

This team is simply enfuriating but can’t quit them now.

They have as much a chance as anyone if they can manage to get in to the tournament.

I don’t remember a more jekyl and hyde team though.

Just gotta temper my expectations.

The Lakers of late have focused on the postseason. Given the home record, just getting to the postseason is a start. I’m attempting to find some upside

The Rays stadium saga might be coming to an end, with the result being… a new domed stadium right near the Trop.