Baseball Miscellany

Wow

And on the heels of that enormous contract…

You can do that, but that will route all of your home internet traffic through the VPN, unless you have the know-how to do otherwise and if your router supports such advanced routing.

1 Like

Devin Conn coughs up three singles then a slam to disappear a 4-run lead in the 9th. Who hit the slam? Darren Baker. Apparently Dusty went into hiding in the dugout.

1 Like

In other news from this game: another strong start from Hunter Brown, and Pena goes deep twice.

6 Likes

Even those of us watching through cable in Houston (Xfinity for me) are well behind Hudson’s feed.

I had no idea Griffey Jr. has a Bonilla deal with the Reds. He hasn’t played for them in 13 years and is currently their 4th highest paid player ($3.5M)

I thought he was the third highest paid, then I saw they released Moustakas and still owe him $22M

1 Like

He’s a good boy

2 Likes

Ump Show!

1 Like

And I thought women were emotional.

1 Like

Laz Diaz?

1 Like

That is crazy.

For missing the handoff on a new ball? Insane.

1 Like

There has to be more to it than that. Not that it’s an excuse…unless the catcher verbally asked to get tossed because it’s the last day of Spring Training, and he wanted to hit up the strip bar a little early. It’s actually pretty funny.

1 Like

Randy Rosenberg.

The previous “pitch” was a pitch clock violation. Either he though catcher was protesting, or showing him up.

1 Like

Ah…yeah, that was it. It was intentional by Realmuto to say “fuck you, we’ll take even more time”. Still pretty funny.

1 Like

The look by JT sure didn’t seem like it was intentional.

2 Likes

What? Who? Me? I’ve seen that look before somewhere.