Baseball games not involving the Astros

Yep, all you gotta do is not be down by 5+ runs by the 6th inning and you’re in pretty good shape against that pen.

2 Likes

…sez the 99 win Rays that scored exactly 0 runs against said bullpen in the last 2 days/games.

1 Like

Here’s a weird one…

Since 2009, The Rays have only advanced past the Division Series once, and it was in 2020. Maybe there were too many fans in attendance?

Also, the Rays are now 0-3 against the Rangers all time in the Postseason.

And they have a manager who has done this a time or two. Or three.

Correa is making the big plays on defense.

2 Likes

He drove in one of their two runs also. Toronto has left a small army in scoring position. I still hope they tie this series up and have to play the third game.

4 Likes

Rattle the bats, Toronto

That was quite a tag on Biggio!

1 Like

Twins win 2-0 and face Astros in the division series starting Saturday.

So the Blue Jays and Rays combined for 2 runs in their 4 games. Yep, that’ll get you sent packing

1 Like

3:30PM start is what I’m hearing

Twins and Astros? I’m shocked it’s not 6:30 am.

2 Likes

They’re lucky it’s not in Milwaukee.

4 Likes

Careful. There is a weak tropical storm, set to move up the coast this weekend. You never know what that might do to the weather in Houston, necessitating a change in venue that is in the best interest of “Major League Baseball”.

In that case they should play on a cornfield in Iowa.

1 Like

So much for the “best” division in MLB.

Hearing from a source, or presuming?

The MLB and media heads will explode if there is an all Texas ALCS. Couple that with an Arizona and Phillies and/or Marlins NLCS, the league might just cancel the playoffs and go home.

Michael Schwab

So well noted shit-at-wall flinger.