Baseball games not involving the Astros

Tis a silly place.

2 Likes

Of my children and grandchildren that care about baseball, all are Ranger fans. I have many good friends that are Ranger fans. It is impossible for me to wish ill for them or to speak ill of them but I do root for the Astros to win every single game and when they do it is impossible for me to gloat.
The Rangers management did a great job this year bringing in a top tier manager and top tier players. Their commitment produced a playoff spot. I hope the Astros meet them in the ALCS.

2 batters in and the Rays defense already cost them 2 bases.

https://twitter.com/TBTimes_Bulls/status/1709639982594273559

I don’t care if that’s not the main entrance. It’s just sad.

Adolis Garcia makes it 1-0

This Tampa Bay defense is something else. I had no idea how bad they were.

4-0 now

Rays self-destruction

That escalated quickly

You literally had one job, Rays.

3 Likes

Something something record at the end of the season something something doesn’t matter how good you at at the start.

Or something.

1 Like

Shut up and go and change your armor (well, armour).

Finally some signs of life from the Rays, getting to teh Rangers bullpen in the 7th but still down 7-1 with 2 on 2 out

That’s awful. 99 win team in the playoffs and they can’t get 20K fans in the stadium.

Sounds like life support

All thats left is to officially pull the plug

A Rangers team emboldened by some modicum of early success is a dangerous thing for all those they may face. There are times where they have been world-beaters this year, bludgeoning opponents into submission with their offense.

3 Likes

No matter how successful they are against a team so flat they may as well be Iowa, their bullpen is still utter, utter dogshit.

2 Likes

That’s a solid effort. Let’s see if it works.

1 Like