Baseball games not involving the Astros

Rangers up 5-2 in the second, and chase the O’s starter.

How the hell did the Orioles win that division?

9-2 Arlington after Garver grand slam, top 3rd, only 1 out.

Maybe the West was a lot better than we realized and we just lacked the perspective to see it.

1 Like

Maybe the competition in the West has strengthened the contenders.

The Rangers’ left fielder is terrible.

Whataburger has a frito pie burger.

2 Likes

A guy at my gym was eating one the other day. He’s from Minnesota and had never heard of frito pie. When I described it to him he said “oh so it’s a hot dish” and when I described the in-the-bag preparation he said, to many groans of frustration, “we call that a walkin’ taco.”

Surely this is a sign

Doncha know.

Kinda like when someone from Cincinnati describes Skyline “chili”. We call that “shit soup”.

1 Like

Of what, I have no idea.

The Astros game is gonna end before this pitching clinic in Baltimore.

Seven pitchers have given up 15 runs on 18 hits, 10 walks, and they’ve only played five innings.

You bet’cha.

Only Minnesotans can’t walk with a taco.

1 Like

Right?? Isn’t that the whole damn point?

2 Likes

There are two great culinary abominations in the United States: North Carolina “Bar B Que” and Cincinnati “chili”. Both are an affront to Man and God as well as to the unfortunate bovines and porcines from whence some portion of their ingredients are dubiously sourced.

North Carolina “Bar B Que” is simply grey meat in a bucket of greasy water. It’s revolting. Cincinnati’s “Skyline Chili” is a total misnomer for the wriggling blob of mush that is served.

I disagree about North Carolina BBQ. First, it should be pulled directly from the pig, not served in a bucket. Secondly, it tastes fucking fantastic.

2 Likes

Carolina pulled pork is delicious.

I’d sub that on the “disgusting list” with Missi/Bama white bbq sauce

1 Like

There we go. White sauce is abhorrent. Vinegar is valid.

3 Likes