Astros @ MLB/Yankees, May 6, 2021

Just an absolute leaky pussball right over the heart of the plate.

Fucking trash.

1 Like

To a guy hitting fucking .141.

Pujols BA was 60 points higher than that and he just got released.

2 Likes

Does the Astros’ broadcast team realize that Gerrit Cole is no longer an Astro, and he refused to wear an Astros’ hat at the final press conference after the 2019 World Series?

“Nothing to see here. Move along.”

• Manfred

Holy Christ, Straw. Why not just let it get by you at that point?

Maybe a LITTLE fucking effort next time to hustle?

1 Like

What the fuck Straw.

Straw’s ass should be on the bench.

Except that we don’t have any center fielders.

Thanks, Crick.

2 Likes

Pitiful by Straw.

Someone also would have to either wake Dusty up or relieve Espada of his “watch the HPU like a hawk then report back to Dusty” duties to make the change anyway.

1 Like

It’s not the first time this year his effort in the field has been piss poor, either.

The almost certain 4 game sweep at the Yankees is really making my week.

3-game sweep. Unless Manfred finds a way to give the Yankees two Ws for this one. Which I’m sure is being talked about right now.

Oh! WHEW! Now I’m ALL sunshine and lollipops!

In other news, it’s like this broadcast is trying to piss me off. Why the fuck are we having to watch Kerry Wood mow down the Astros?

1 Like

Cole has zero fear of Bregman. Just pumping a fastball down the middle 0-2.

Yordan makes him pay for the same pitch.

Sign Yordan to a contract extension now.

1 Like

Cole yells “goddamnit” at the top of his lungs on an absolute bomb to CF by Alvarez, the replay truck obliges Blum by replaying it with audio

That was a thigh high, center cut fastball.

I hope his goddamnit was because the location sucked, and not because of the hit.

Maldonado should have had a 3-0 count.

Why the fuck do you let Maldonado hit there? If he’s not bunting, why the the fuck isn’t Castro hitting?