Astros @ MLB/Yankees, May 6, 2021

Nice pesky little AB by Straw.

If you ignore the fact he struck out looking twice.

But he fought off some pitches.

LeMahiu doesn’t go back on a ball very well. He’s done that a couple of times this series.

Laser beam blast for a single by Machete.

In other news, the Angels just released Pujols

Man, I get that Cole has a good fastball, but on 3-1 if you’re not looking center cut and swinging as hard as you can, what the fuck are you doing out there?

1 Like

For reference, Altuve was about an hour behind a middle middle 98 MPH fastball on 3-1.

Whoa

STOP THROWING STANTON HITTABLE PITCHES.

117 MPH.

1 Like

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT YOU STUPID FUCKING POLESMOKES, STOP THROWING CENTER CUT BULLSHIT TO FUCKING STANTON!

1 Like

Can Astro’ pitchers stop giving Stanton hittable pitches? He’s killing the Astros in this series.

I threw my remote at the TV after that Stanton HR. I missed it by a foot but the home plate ump still said the screen broke.

4 Likes

As long as they are solo shots.

Walks have been killing this team.

Thank goodness he got LeMaheiu the previous inning.

Jeeeez. I took a look at Gameday and y’all weren’t kidding.

Here's the called ball on LeMahieu:

LeMahieu B1

And the ump did it again two innings later. Shoulda been strike two, but Stanton stayed alive long enough to homer later in the AB.

Stanton B3

WOW.

Angels just DFA Pujols.

Continue the Stros horseshit show.

This is also veteran ump Dan Iassonga behind the plate today. Not some wet behind the ears shit sandwich like Jose Navas.

Glad the whole “Cole has never seen Yordan” shit by the booth paid off.

That was a bomb.

You can tell this team is intimidated. They have that “I have to fight the 200 pound bully after school?” look in their eyes.

Pains me to acknowledge, but its time for the entire lot to embrace going the heel route. They will never be liked again (looking at you, Altuve).

I say one of them brings out a folding chair and let the party begin. Maybe it will light a fire in them.

Bullshit

1 Like

Go fuck yourself, Lance.

1 Like