Astros in West Sacramento, 9/24/26

Don’t throw that slider again, pleas.

He’s lucky that cement mixer slider wasn’t hit a mile.

He did. Somehow got away with it.

Does not bode well for B9.

Lucas!!!

1 Like

Uhhhh… Spence….

1 Like

Who the heck is this guy?!

1 Like

No. Fucking. Way.

2 Likes

What in the world??

Spence sez, “l’ll put this team on my back and carry it across the line”.

2 Likes

Nothing quite like squeaking past the third worst team in MLB on the broad shoulders of Lucas Spence.

5 Likes

Dude must have slapped that BELIEVE poster on his way out of the visiting clubhouse.

3 Likes

Way dude, and it looks like I have to watch the highlights today

Wonderboy

Yordan, that was the pitch

I appreciate you picking up my slack while I was out walking the dog.

Winner on the dp

1 Like

Double play!

Just the way you draw it up.

Lucas Spence carries you to the promised land.

I don’t even remember what he said that set me off

THAT was a fun game

1 Like