Astros in West Sacramento, 9/24/26

Where has this Spence guy been all year?!

Secret weapon. Hidden away in AAA by the brain trust to be deployed against the enemy at the right critical time.

1 Like

Sounds a bit like the old secret supply room in the supply room trick

1 Like

Hidden for sure!

.213 .332 .416 .748 in AAA

Holy Fuck if I could reach through the screen and throttle TK I would do it right now.

What a fucking performance by Ullola for a bullpen that desperately needed it

3 Likes

It will be interesting to see who pitches these last two innings. I have my rolaids ready to go.

You suck, Walker

1 Like

Dayum, Walker posed as soon as he swung

I do that every time I hit a baseball 400+ feet

Just… no. You’re two games below .500 and struggling to beat the worst team in the league.

2 Likes

Blummer keeps saying Imai is available out of the pen tonight since all the relievers are overworked. Really, dude?

Please share

2 Likes

All 11 runs so far tonight via the ding dong.

I got a tad bit excited when Sousa got the LHB for out 1…

Then the next batter happened

Please let this be the good Abreu.

3 Likes

2 Likes

And 24 outs recorded via strikeout.

2 Likes

Get your stunned faces ready, folks.

I loathe this brand of baseball. Two true outcomes that remove a lot of the beauty of the game.