Astros in West Sacramento, 9/24/26

Lucas Spence with his first major league HR gives the Astros a 3-0 lead!!

1 Like

I fully expect the A’s to turn into 1989 World Series team this series. Let’s hope Lambert can pitch deep into the game.

1 Like

I don’t think Sacramento can stock that quantity of steroids that quickly

1 Like

Are you completely unfamiliar with California, in all of its places and wonders?

1 Like

Vazquez two for two on challenges behind the plate

I assmed all stocks were immediately consumed in LA

1 Like

JFC!!!

The Bash Brothers just showed up

Espada managing with actual desperation, Lambert is done after 2 2/3

Between Joe Espada and the biggest dipshit on the internet taking a giant dump today, the Astros are full bars doomed.

I am never going to get over how fucking furious I was at yesterday’s game.

Fuck Jim Crane x 1,000,000 for not canning Espada when he should have.

1 Like

Oh, oh no. Central Valley…and all the way north/south/east/west of that

1 Like

Hell, I’m still not over pitching to Caminero.

3 Likes

If only there had been a base open.

Espada should have been fired after last year’s collapse.

Paredes!

4 Likes

EEE SOCK

5 Likes

Spence Again!

1 Like

HOLY SHIT! LUCAS SPENCE AGAIN!!!

2 Likes

sPENCE!!!

1 Like