Astros at Angels 12 July, '22

Walsh pops out to Meyers.
Rengifo grounds out to Pena.
Stassi flies out to Tucker.

After 4.0, Astros lead 3-1.

I assume Max Stassi is German.

I think I’ll watch the Kon-Tiki documentary.

1 Like

Irish. He changed his name from O’Stassi.

1 Like

In all seriousness, Rush to me is the essence of adolescence. Musical wankery, psuedo profound lyrics, a drum kit the size of a suburban zip code
 I mean, I get it, I just don’t get it.

Two of my Mexican heroes, both self-professed nerds, posted a picture of themselves at what I imagine was the last Rush concert in Mexico City, just sitting there amongst the hoi polloi. I thought they’d posted it on Instagram, but I’ve been all over and can’t find it. I guess it was posted on Facebook instead, and finding it on Facebook represents a level of commitment I’m not yet ready for.

East Germany would be my wild guess.

1 Like

I was once watching a Braves game with one of my ex fiancĂ©s, and she says out of the blue “Tony Graffanino
what is that Dutch?” Still cracks me up.

ISWYDT

I can’t honestly name one rush song. I figure though that Yes is the same place for me.

None more Thor.

This always throws me off.

We all have a past.

In my mind the quintessential Rush fan was the overly serious kid in the back of the classroom. Not cool, not a dweeb. Actually had a job. Would sit there quietly then burst out with way too much energy to tell you about something in the world they he knew to be stupid yet the sheep were too dumb to realize it.

That guy and Canadians too I guess.

1 Like

Seeing Primus play the Rush album “Farewell to Kings”, live, 1st set, was pretty damn cool. But I like Primus.

There’s something in Norse mythology about the end of all things.

1 Like

I never got Rush either. It just wasn’t the style of music I preferred.

Ragnawhat?

Yeah
we went to different schools.

Yeah. That thing. Very Wagnerian.

1 Like

Nice shot, Bregman