Aches Pains & Muscle Strains 2023

There is a doctor who posts here now. If he wants to stay anonymous, that is ok with me.

1 Like

Given that team injury reports are worded vaguely, only the defined treatments or operations would be amenable to discussion or a medsearch. This constricts medical expertise to orthopedic surgeons, unless they get a different disease outside of that specialty.

We get speculation and conjecture instead, as it should be. Specifics are limited to the medical team charged with his care

1 Like

Hey now. This here’s lawyer country.

1 Like

Why is there no love for engineers?

2 Likes

He done good.

https://twitter.com/Chandler_Rome/status/1657178054286888961?t=_XCXxH5Ngt0sjNiGWeYvEQ&s=19

Is that a trick question?

1 Like

Put Altuve on the next plane out

1 Like

Can he play 3rd?

1 Like

Put Dubon there, he’s played the position

Only left handed

1 Like

Kumar Rocker will get TJS.

This is my shocked face.

Chandler Rome says Altuve has returned to MMP to work out and may be activated Friday.

6 Likes

Box score says he is playing 2B for the Hooks.

Altuve to be in the lineup tonight. A ridiculously fast recovery.

4 Likes

Well, the Astros have had such success recently with rushing guys back from injuries…

(ducks as Meyers, Brantley and McCormick all throw things at me)

They didn’t exactly rush Brantley back, word at the start was ready by opening day

1 Like

Curious to see what the roster move is going to be when Altuve is activated. Should be Hensley as his play is deserving of the demotion and more AAA time, but won’t be shocked if it is Julks since Dubon can also play the outfield.

Gotta be Hensley. He’s not doing the team or himself any good up here. Needs to go back to AAA and get himself right.

2 Likes

Meyers and Brantley won’t throw them hard enough to hurt you

/cheapshot

3 Likes