Aches Pains & Muscle Strains 2023

I have on good authority that yall roll your joints all wrong

Yes, we can never get it “quite right”

Some good news this morning

5 Likes

Sure would be nice if Hensley could go on a nice run for a couple weeks while Dubon is nicked up to help bridge the gap till Altuve’s return. Lord knows he’s due.

1 Like

Really good news from the Astros Twitter account:

2B Jose Altuve will begin a rehab assignment with Triple A Sugar Land tonight.

https://twitter.com/astros/status/1657022844868468737?s=46&t=J8i7q0F51Y4-d7E78YpG0Q

1 Like

Cabrera is right above you. Lurking. Waiting.

2 Likes

The best Cabreras there are.

Hey Cabrera, guess what?

Altuve is playing in Sugarland tonight and I don’t care how many times it’s been posted above because that’s some good fucking news.

6 Likes

Fair enough. The person that posted it here is on my ignore list, so I didn’t see it.

5 Likes

Dubon is back in the lineup tonight, leading off and playing 2b.

2 Likes

Damn

You are now on my shit list NRJ! You just don’t break bad news this late in a Friday.

I continue to believe than any production from Brantley at all this season would be a pleasant surprise.

1 Like

The good news is this isn’t a setback.

I fear he is done.

1 Like

An unfortunately reasonable concern.

1 Like

I think that’s the only way we can take it.
Damn, I’d love to see that sweet swing back in the lineup.

I do not think inflammation after such a long time away and then lots of activity is an unusual result. I am not the doctor who posts here, however.

Which begs the question: How in the hell do we not have an OWA doctor here?!? Surely someone here knows one. Invite them over. Would be nice to have a friendly here giving us their two cents on various Astros injury situations.

1 Like