2023 Dead Pool

Richard Roundtree, 81

2 Likes

We was a bad motherā€¦ I would have guessed he was a few years older than 81.

Richard Moll, 80

1 Like

Damn.

I loved Night Court. He was a big part of a great cast.

5 Likes

ā€œBullā€ the bailiff was my favorite bailiff on the show.

It is known.

Matthew Perry, 54.

Weird.

1 Like

Heā€™s had issues for a while, iirc

Sad.

3 Likes

He drowned?

Thatā€™s very sad.

How did Bull Shannon die?

No cause of death given for Richard Moll, but he was a lot older than I would have guessed.

Perry apparently drowned in his hot tub, which suggests something else was going on.

1 Like

He had battled all types of substance abuse pretty much his whole life. Itā€™s a reasonable guess that he passed out drunk or high in whatever water.

Or, he had a heart attack in the hot tub after playing pickleball for two hours. Which he had done earlier in the day.

This happened to a cousin of my wifeā€™s last weekend. 46, super fit, had finished a workout and hopped into the sauna. That heat after moderate exertion can be a trigger for those predisposed.

https://parade.com/news/hollywood-producer-stephen-emery-dead-after-workout

9 Likes

Iā€™m sorry, but we may have to rescind your OWA membership if you continue this disturbing habit of not automatically assuming the worst of people. Please try harder.

10 Likes

Friends donā€™t let Friends play pickleball

6 Likes

Why is it ā€œassuming the worstā€ and weā€™re bad people to mention that heā€™d been a serious drug abuser for decades, to the point heā€™s almost died from it several times? Are we supposed to think that could not have had anything to do with his overall health?

4 Likes

Amen

To quote a very up to date and modern movie, Lighten up, Francis.

Could he BE any more opinionated?

6 Likes

And this is even the kinder, gentler HH

2 Likes

Frank Howard