What are you eating?

Everyone here without exception is deserving. Geography is a bitch.

2 Likes

The laws of physics say that I can’t be in two physical places at once. Might be time to repeal these so called laws…

3 Likes

Johnson vs Goldwater, 1964:

2 Likes

If only you knew a pilot.

1 Like

One of them put beans in their chili. And then lost the election. You draw your own conclusions.

5 Likes

And mushrooms.

Mushrooms.

5 Likes

Whoa, whoa, whoa. There’s still plenty of meat on that bone. Now you take this home, throw it in a pot, add some broth, a potato, some beans and mushrooms…baby, you got a stew goin’

4 Likes

That’s what gets me. Beans are at least a common addition. Mushrooms?

Maybe he’d run out of noodles.

Goldwater’s onion-to-meat ratio seems way off, and if you’re having to add paprika “for coloring,” that’s a pretty good indication that the rest of the recipe isn’t really chili.

3 Likes

A good smoked paprika is a necessary ingredient in your homemade chili powder

2 Likes

This will never not make me laugh out loud.

1 Like

If only I did. A flight attendant gave my brother a pair of plastic wings when he was a kid. He’s been claiming outlandish things ever since.

3 Likes

9 Likes

The dog is thinking “that looks great, but what is the human going to eat?”

3 Likes

Also, ‘I don’t see no bones.’

1 Like

Holy moses…you said you were thinking about buying a brisket to smoke…I think you accomplished that

They had that clod weighing 11 pounds on the price sticker. I got home and was thinking it weighed more than 11 pounds. So I weighed it on my bathroom scale (weighed my self, then weighed my self holding the brisket) and it came to 14 pounds.

5 Likes

cooking a brisket is such a huge investment of time and talent. I need to do that.

And suddenly adding to the challenge, 3.75 hours in and we have a pop-up shower. Coming down pretty hard… where is my umbrella.

1 Like