Video Games

You didn’t enjoy seeing Micah’s belly?

Your observations are accurate and shared by nearly all.

Chapter 6 awaits and is much, much better.

1 Like

On the boat away from Guarma. I don’t know if this is the end of Ch. 5, but I’m ready to be done with this nonsense.

…and then it gives you the ride back from Van Horn with “I Stand Unshaken”, which was phenomenal.

1 Like

The main reason I have a PS5 is because this game was coming down the road.

I. Can. Not. Wait.

1 Like

1 Like

Currently workshopping responses to “why the HELL did you buy that?!”

Current leader: “Hey, video games worked for me the last time I was in school.”

2 Likes

I’m a grown ass man!

Please don’t yell at me.

1 Like

RDR2:

Ch. 1: Shoot Dutch in the head.

The End

2 Likes

Have some damn faith.

1 Like

I have the Schofield revolver and the Litchfield repeater. It’s a ball ache crafting the split head ammo for each, but the one-shot take downs are priceless.

My wife got a taste of the Litchfield repeater in bed last night, if you know what I mean

Yikes

Empty in 12 seconds?

3 Likes

And shooting blanks

4 Likes

The explosive ammo is always fun too.

1 Like

Used my first dynamite arrow today. It was everything I hoped it would be.

So glad I haven’t worried about getting gold mission completions. It’s going to be so much easier going back and doing them with all the kit I have now.

I was challenged by three O’Driscolls in Valentine. Dead Eye - Paint, Paint, Paint - Pop, Pop, Pop. Three headshots and no one even reported a crime.

2 Likes

I had to go to the extreme NW to complete the first Herbalist challenge. It seems just eating the berries straight off the bush didn’t count; you had to put them in your satchel and then eat them from there.

Got that done. While I was up there I revisited the Hanging Dog Ranch, saw a bunch of rotting O’Driscoll corpses and grabbed $100 from a loot box. I also found the two idiot chain gang boys to complete that thread and also the weirdo in the cabin with the torn treasure map.

I bagged a perfect bull elk pelt and headed off to the nearby Trapper. I fought off 4 wolves (no perfect pelts sadly), insulted a hunter to the point he left and was just about to bag a perfect boar pelt when a cougar ate me. Fml

That’s just like the Brits, always offing the Irish.

2 Likes

I have transferred to John. I’m going to need a moment…

1 Like

Yeah. It’s rough. Figured this post would be coming soon. It’s crazy a video game can get to you like it did.

1 Like