The sci-fi TV thread

Rings Ep6. Hoe Lee Fuh Kin She Ite

I was verrrry skeptical of this show when it was announced, but they are delivering on the promise in spades.

3 Likes

Really, really liked eps 3&4 of Andor

1 Like

The first 4 episodes had a really Breaking Bad feeling pace. Slow, slow, slow, HOLY SHIT HERE WE GO!

1 Like

400 years from now Starfleet will have moved the Anaheim Convention Center to San Francisco and will be using it as their HQ.

1 Like

Why not Apple HQ?

Isn’t that the one they use when the gang travels back in time looking for whales?

Might be. I’m way behind on ST stuff.

The high-tech genetics lab in Seoul in Avengers Age of Ultron is just a food court and wedding hall in real life.

1 Like

The season finale of She-Hulk is either complete crap or complete genius. I’m wrestling with which it is but I’m leaning towards the latter.

1 Like

The uproar that it will cause in the Incel community alone makes it the latter.

2 Likes

Andor episode 5 was disappointing but this newest one more than made up for it.

1 Like

I wonder if they’ll realize that it was them who are the villains here.

“The Peripheral” on Amazon is very promising. Well made and an interesting premise. The Matrix meets Strange Days.

The trailer for “Tales of the Jedi” made me wonder-

Including movies and TV series, who is the most interesting Star Wars character?

If your answer is someone other than Ahsoka Tano, how did you arrive at your incorrect answer?

Salacious Crumb, and I’ll be taking no follow up questions.

1 Like

I have concerns…

“Introducing Kevin Bacon” = hilarious

2 Likes

Feige, you don’t need your very own Star Wars Christmas Special

1 Like

Andor is building to an interesting conclusion. Seeing the Empire “tightening its grip” and, essentially, forcing people to rebel is very well done.